A big bite of the Apple: long queues form for iPhone11

rooster59

#1. I simply don't do lines anymore. Not to sound too mortalistic, but I may only have between 250 and 350 more months to live, and that does not allow time for lines. Also, I am not a lemming. So, being the first guy to own an overpriced product is just not my thing. 

2. The iPhone is an over rated product. Been using one for years now. Compatible with my other Mac products. But sick of the lack of innovation and the horrible quality camera. Moving on to the Samsung galaxy soon. Way better phone. Faster, better graphics and the camera blows away apple. Time to move on. 

So are Imported Cars , but folks still buy em .!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

5 hours ago, alan grice said:

So are Imported Cars , but folks still buy em .!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yes, and they will continue to buy them. And that is fine. But, this guy does not need to buy something because it is the latest, and supposedly the greatest, or the hippest, or because it is "trending". That stuff means nothing to me. Less than zero. This is the only form of social media I use. I am very proud of that.

We buy Apple, and Sevice at Apple. Family of 4 and i got fed up with This don’t work properly from al the other brands.Its like a Rolex, you allways get Mr Economy telling you his Timex does the same job, Translation being i cant afford one..!..

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

2 hours ago, alan grice said:

We buy Apple, and Sevice at Apple. Family of 4 and i got fed up with This don’t work properly from al the other brands.Its like a Rolex, you allways get Mr Economy telling you his Timex does the same job, Translation being i cant afford one..!..

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Um, Timex does do the same job. But I don't need a watch.

Archived