Update: Australian denies Bangkok exchange booth robbery but police say they have enough evidence

rooster59

5 hours ago, Yinn said:

No. 

Just make point that every time thred mention “Indian” some caucasian member say they all bad. 

But themself perfect? Who cause more problem? 

I see, am i a caucasian ?? Can you see that through my webcam?

5 hours ago, HLover said:

No, he just constantly makes Pro-Indian and anti-caucasion posts....

Yawn.

Yup i noticed that, that person must hate all caucasians i guess....but it's quite amazing that he can see that through the internet. I always wear a thick layer of whitener and cream when i'm posting on this forum so i wonder if he can still see where i'm from.

Oh and i also took a nose-job because i wanted to have a big nose, not a tiny flat one...

No. 
Just make point that every time thred mention “Indian” some caucasian member say they all bad. 
But themself perfect? Who cause more problem? 

To answer your last question it’s clear indians cause more trouble than Australians. Everyone knows that including the government.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

So many sluths, postulating on the motive, design, execution and guilt; of a man they don't know, for a crime they didn't witness and based on a news report written after the fact. It is evident that such "experts" and self-annointed jurists, have no credibility when they base their comments on nonexistent credentials.

On 10/19/2019 at 6:14 AM, Justgrazing said:

Should think himself lucky there was someone in there instead of some badly written handmade sign saying they've gone to stuff their face or have a pony & trap and will be back in 20 .. 

Perhaps if the place had been closed this Ned Kelly would have not been in trouble.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:12 PM, Thian said:

So the conclusion is that all Australians are criminals?

That's not true. Of the 10 Australians I know only 6 are criminals. The other 4 are fully reformed after doing time and could not be more trustworthy.

3 hours ago, Why Me said:

That's not true. Of the 10 Australians I know only 6 are criminals. The other 4 are fully reformed after doing time and could not be more trustworthy.

HEHE, Good post WM.

On a serious note, I have never met a criminal and will not even entertain anyone who I think is even mildly dodgy. I spend most of my time in OZ but I apply the same rules in whatever country I visit or reside.

You are known by the friends you keep.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:36 PM, from the home of CC said:

well, he'll have room and board for the next 10yrs and not have to worry about health insurance on his OA - win win..

Until they arrest him for overstay on release

Stupidity for that small amount of money.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:52 PM, Yeahbutwhytho said:

This is why we need tougher restrictions on retirement visa's

With their extortive pricing on retiree policies, the local insurance companies will surely prove to be directly responsible for the increase in future currency booth hold-ups at gunpoint. 

On 10/19/2019 at 2:47 PM, calbts2 said:

Fact is this habitual liar/thief/convicted felon did this same exact crime in Japan back in 2012  (albeit for a significantly higher sum of money) :

https://forum.gaijinpot.com/forum/community-center/latest-japan-news/95180-australian-loser-arrested-for-july-holdup-in-roppongi

and served hard time in Japan prison for nearly 4 years.

He rightfully gets banned from Japan (where he has left a naive Japanese wife and two innocent kids) and decides to come to Thailand of all places to commit more crime.

He will be in for shock as Japan prison is probably a walk in the park compared to what he is facing in a Thai jail.

I do not know if he is either mentally ill or just a total idiot fool (or maybe both).

I also know that he has deceived a few former friends and has a previous family that he tries to keep secret.

Another article here: https://www.thairath.co.th/news/crime/1684618

I hope after he serves his time in Thailand he gets banished back to his homeland and never be allowed to leave.

@calbts2 you totally nailed it!  I’m a former friend.  This guy is a total scumbag.  You left out the part where I contacted him in prison and he sent me numerous letters spilling his guts out to me, “remorseful” for what he did.  And then finally during a few prison visits we were able to pull-off. Then once released, I visited him in visa detention, all the while thinking we were on the path to mend trust again.  Then he is deported.  8 times the naive wife tried to get him a japan visa (all denied of course.)

In the end, I found proof of this other “secret” family he has.  Another wife and kids!  He lied to my face about it until I showed him irrefutable photo evidence with his mom confirming such.  Then he decided to come clean. Lying betraying loser lowlife scumbag!

So......now he’s in Thai prison.  Not at all surprised. Shocked it’s the identical crime, repeated in DeJavu fashion.  But not surprised.

Thai prison may not allow visitors, not that I have any desire to visit this POS.  I do know he will be in need of rat and roach repellant however!

https://thethaiger.com/news/foreigner-arrested-for-exchange-counter-robbery

Archived