Where to buy?

cheeryble

Thanks
I’ve actually found this particular item quite difficult to find in the past. Are used to use them when working on my wooden boat with a very cool script with a very coarse gritThey can really move the word and you can work pretty accurately with a bit of practice

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

5 hours ago, cheeryble said:

Thanks
I’ve actually found this particular item quite difficult to find in the past. Are used to use them when working on my wooden boat with a very cool script with a very coarse gritThey can really move the word and you can work pretty accurately with a bit of practice

I agree on the difficulty of finding them, your best bet is Bang Pho (wood street)

I agree on the difficulty of finding them, your best bet is Bang Pho (wood street)

We're both right.....tried Global.....no go.
I bought a flap wheel to try out though it looks like they’re actually made for metal
Out of interest where’s your Bang Pho I’m actually after three wood related items still..this sanding disc.....decorative thin branches.....and trellis for growing flowers up and over a door.
There is an excellent shop on the 108 between the second and third ring roads will make to order, high-quality how did made from teak teak, But thinking I might find cheaper as basically the trellis will be disappeared by the plant and flowers

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 hours ago, cheeryble said:

We're both right.....tried Global.....no go.
I bought a flap wheel to try out though it looks like they’re actually made for metal
Out of interest where’s your Bang Pho I’m actually after three wood related items still..this sanding disc.....decorative thin branches.....and trellis for growing flowers up and over a door.
There is an excellent shop on the 108 between the second and third ring roads will make to order, high-quality how did made from teak teak, But thinking I might find cheaper as basically the trellis will be disappeared by the plant and flowers

The nearest SRT station is Bang Sue

The main street is Pracharat Sai Soi 24

It is not that far from Chatuchak.

The nearest SRT station is Bang Sue

The main street is Pracharat Sai Soi 24

It is not that far from Chatuchak.

Jeez I’d have to take a train to BKK!

Should have put CM in the title.

As it happens I got a flap disc for the first time ever and did is trial removing glue and a little bit from the sides and end of a parquet tile.

I’d got used to the discs with a rubber back to go behind, you can really move a lot of wood and even cut joints and shape planking for boats with this simple tool if u use 24 grit.

Still needs must as the devil drives.

IMG_8629.JPG.27a3b059dc0b4e066150b8d54d0200e2.JPG

1 hour ago, cheeryble said:

Jeez I’d have to take a train to BKK!

Should have put CM in the title.

As it happens I got a flap disc for the first time ever and did is trial removing glue and a little bit from the sides and end of a parquet tile.

I’d got used to the discs with a rubber back to go behind, you can really move a lot of wood and even cut joints and shape planking for boats with this simple tool if u use 24 grit.

Still needs must as the devil drives.

IMG_8629.JPG.27a3b059dc0b4e066150b8d54d0200e2.JPG

It’s exactly the same with flap disks. Just get ones with a similar course grit.

I virtually never use the roughest ones bit I’ve got them between about 60 to 350 grits.

but if you want something a little more aggressive then use one of these.

image.thumb.jpg.4e2f30a36930ca3bbd5cd8464a54ae38.jpg

It’s exactly the same with flap disks. Just get ones with a similar course grit.

I virtually never use the roughest ones bit I’ve got them between about 60 to 350 grits.

but if you want something a little more aggressive then use one of these.
image.thumb.jpg.4e2f30a36930ca3bbd5cd8464a54ae38.jpg

That could be a useful tool.....think they’re Called a Lancelot.....but too aggressive for this job

1 minute ago, cheeryble said:

That could be a useful tool.....think they’re Called a Lancelot.....but too aggressive for this job

I would probably call it “cut-a-lot” but that’s just me. ???? 

however there are a number of alternatives with various grades of aggressive action. They include the ones under, I have most of them but usually use flap discs.

E4ED940C-7072-4B21-8EA0-176997AE4B11.jpeg.c81c64d09ff285c8ec99f35668ba6aa4.jpeg686ED528-3FF1-4000-92CB-A8EEE3894A7A.jpeg.15bc43cee289ab421de59ee5a6076eca.jpegD0950BA5-7A6F-4E45-B746-66869A4BB632.jpeg.92c3ce1e6cccba3c037556a8c6c42d95.jpeg87F94BF6-1314-46D3-9FF8-6A0182C384AA.jpeg.00a23863c8aa24cae5557fa4dd0a6903.jpeg

Archived