UK marriage certificate.

I'm thinking of going to the Thai consulate in savannakhet for a non imm O based on marriage, we were married in the UK so it is in English is that OK, also I have an alternative of applying for the same visa based on being in receipt of the UK state pension, what certs/paperwork is required for that, in Thai or English. TIA.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I'm thinking of going to the Thai consulate in savannakhet for a non imm O based on marriage, we were married in the UK so it is in English is that OK, also I have an alternative of applying for the same visa based on being in receipt of the UK state pension, what certs/paperwork is required for that, in Thai or English. TIA.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You have to get it authenticated in the UK its done at Milton Keynes,then it has to go to the Thai Embassy in London to be stamped ,when you get it back that is when it goes off to Bangkok ,then you have to have it translated .i know i was married in the UK .

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

34 minutes ago, kralledr said:

i think it has to be translated and then stamped.by the mfa..

Not needed since it is in English.

16 minutes ago, ivor bigun said:

You have to get it authenticated in the UK its done at Milton Keynes,then it has to go to the Thai Embassy in London to be stamped ,when you get it back that is when it goes off to Bangkok ,then you have to have it translated .i know i was married in the UK .

Not needed to apply for a non visa at a embassy or consulate.