BANGKOK
rooster59

Pattaya: Kiwi pensioner "kicked and broke" Thai girlfriend's leg in early morning violence

Khun BenQ  so he can threaten her not to file a complaint and to admit that it was all a big mistake and he didn't mean to really hurt her at all !

2 hours ago, Leaver said:

Imagine if the altercation wasn't even domestic related. 

As I said, one may win a physical altercation here, but the Thai police win every time by extorting money out of one, or both, of the combatants.  

Irrelevant, they were in a domestic relationship

Where's all the anti New Zealand criticism and generalizations about violent maori types? If the man in this story were Thai the whole thread would be an anti Thai tirade.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 1:27 PM, Lacessit said:

Only moral cowards hit women.

AS mucha s i agre , some women fight and act  like men, they should be treat like men.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thongkorn said:

AS mucha s i agre , some women fight and act  like men, they should be treat like men.

Violence towards either gender is unacceptable 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Thongkorn said:

I would not pay much regard to such blanket statements, it is ignorance. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I would not pay much regard to such blanket statements, it is ignorance. 

Being a mangina and white knight is ignorant towards women as well.

On 10/21/2019 at 8:18 PM, KKr said:

Following your reasoning, "defend yourself" and "they get what they deserve " by breaking a leg is acceptable then.
What about breaking the neck because she is jagging,
or throwing her under the bus for being impolite?
Is that also in order in your world ?

90 kg vs. 40/50 kg and cannot just constrain the smaller person but instead uses excessive force for no good purpose.
Then gets all sorts of comments implying that the smaller person did something wrong. 
In my book, the big guy is completely at fault, and should do time.

You have obviously never been in a situation where the small Thai woman is trying to hurt the big farang to post that.

You have also obviously never been in a situation where the small Thai woman is pushing the farang's buttons to make him very very angry. In fact, it's something she wouldn't do with a Thai man because she knows she'd get a beating for doing it.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You have obviously never been in a situation where the small Thai woman is trying to hurt the big farang to post that.

You have also obviously never been in a situation where the small Thai woman is pushing the farang's buttons to make him very very angry. In fact, it's something she wouldn't do with a Thai man because she knows she'd get a beating for doing it.

Pushing buttons? Just because your buttons are being pushed is NO reason or excuse to commit violence on another human.

Should you need to protect yourself from harm, then it is reasonable to use appropriate actions or"force" to protect yourself.

Edited by RJRS1301

On 10/29/2019 at 3:58 PM, RJRS1301 said:

Should you need to protect yourself from harm, then it is reasonable to use appropriate actions or"force" to protect yourself.

I agree, but what if such reasonable force causes a bone to break, does that automatically mean excessive force has been used????