Pattaya: Kiwi pensioner "kicked and broke" Thai girlfriend's leg in early morning violence

rooster59

16 hours ago, Yinn said:

Singlet, tattoo, fat, shave head. Lovely guy.

So its "lovely guy" who is bad not your sisters who date this type of a guy?

Perhaps if he had his entire back covered by Tats he would of been more lovely to match the Thai guys?

Or does money trump everything else? as you clearly outlined can not possibly be love just by looking at him

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's obviously a lot more to this than just the fight. Who knows what she is really like or what he is really like. Difficult to judge either just on this piece of news. 

Tomorrow they will be sobered up and apologizing to each other and back to normal again until the next argument breaks out …..  seen it all before  !

45 minutes ago, BestB said:

So its "lovely guy" who is bad not your sisters who date this type of a guy?

My sister not date him sure. 

45 minutes ago, BestB said:

Or does money trump everything else? as you clearly outlined can not possibly be love just by looking at him

No. Kicking woman make him not suitable. I not care if he Trump.

His name is Carey Thompson, age 65, from New Zealand. He went to the hospital in the pickup and then the police lock him in the jail. 

Why you defend him? Your friend?

2 hours ago, Matzzon said:

I guess you have to read the laws regarding violence between couples as well as dometstic abuse which goes very much hand in hand in Thailand. They are very soft against abuse within families and releationships.

No. He in the jail yesterday.

20 minutes ago, Yinn said:

My sister not date him sure. 

No. Kicking woman make him not suitable. I not care if he Trump.

His name is Carey Thompson, age 65, from New Zealand. He went to the hospital in the pickup and then the police lock him in the jail. 

Why you defend him? Your friend?

Last time i checked all Thai were sisters and brothers, i also did not say Trump, interesting how your English skills change with your agenda's

You made a statement based on his appearance, and by your judging ruler, anyone with tats, fat and all the rest is a bad guy. You did not make an assessment based on his actions.

So once again, perhaps if he had more tats to look like a Thai guy, then it would have been ok right?

12 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Actually the thread opened 7 hours ago. But, thanks anyway. Point taken. ????

You were real right to bring it up because that is how it it is. The guys here dont like to accept that there is a lot of white trash in Thailand. This guy is one of them.

2 hours ago, Yinn said:

No. He in the jail yesterday.

Thanks for that information, Yinn. Made me really happy. Going to take the rest of the day of and do something funny. :partytime2:????

After that, I am going to come back here how they feel now, from the posters in this forum that tried to come up with excuses yesterday. For example:

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

There's obviously a lot more to this than just the fight. Who knows what she is really like or what he is really like. Difficult to judge either just on this piece of news. 

Tomorrow they will be sobered up and apologizing to each other and back to normal again until the next argument breaks out …..  seen it all before  !

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Personally, if one came at me with a knife I think I might chose to defend myself. Couple of drunks getting into an argument and one is a bully. 

8 hours ago, shy coconut said:

You weren't there but imagine that perhaps she pulled a knife on him, where did this

phantom knife theory come from? There is no mention of it in the report, one fella who

was probably taken to the cleaners by a 3rd world imbicle, suggested that when angry,

Thai ladies have a habit of stabbing their partners, but again, not even a hint of a knife

in the OP

13 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

Yes, I know there were witnesses and I assume he did it but again I wasn't there so none of us can truly speak to what happened. Maybe she pulled a knife. Who knows. Maybe she did nothing and he's just an abuser that should be punished. Unless you actually see something happen you are relying on others and that's never a good way to make a determination. 

13 hours ago, marqus12 said:

in investigations, every witness can testify differently,
not because the witnesses lie
but because they observed situations at a different stage.

13 hours ago, marqus12 said:

Sometimes it's enough to tell a Thai woman a few words of truth
that she would grab a knife in the kitchen.

I don't know the details of this case, so I won't defend a woman

just because she is a woman.

14 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

Settle down. I wasn't defending him IF he did what was reported. It sounds like he did but I wasn't there and neither were you and didn't see what happened so.....

They were both probably drunk and the fact that they were together in the ambulance is telling. IF she didn't want him to ride to the hospital with her he wouldn't have. Let them work it out. None of our comments will make a difference in the end.

14 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

None of us were there thus we can't have an opinion on what "might" have happened.  

15 hours ago, marqus12 said:

People in this forum know Thai women and know how short tempered

they can be.

It could well be a self-defense that spin out of control.

19 hours ago, yogi100 said:

Perhaps there's more to this than meets the eye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of the above tried to come up with something to blame the woman for or to make it look lees bad of an action from the drunken now jailed man.

He went to jail, so it looks like you were all in the wrong. Shameful behaviour from you all.

5 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Thanks for that information, Yinn. Made me really happy. Going to take the rest of the day of and do something funny. :partytime2:????

After that, I am going to come back here how they feel now, from the posters in this forum that tried to come up with excuses yesterday. For example:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of the above tried to come up with something to blame the woman for or to make it look lees bad of an action from the drunken now jailed man.

He went to jail, so it looks like you were all in the wrong. Shameful behaviour from you all.

It says in the post that the falang went to the hospital with her. That would possibly indicate that all may not be as it seems.

It was not until Yinn explained that he was arrested that you along with the rest of us were aware of the fact.

What exactly is 'shameful' about reading a news article and reaching a conclusion about an event based upon what is written in said article.

If we had seen the falang being led away in handcuffs and driven off in the back of a pick up truck we would have reached a different conclusion.

Was it not yourself who wrote that an attacker going to the hospital with his victim could be normal procedure as you claimed 'they are very soft against abuse within families and releationships'. By 'they' can we assume that you were referring to the Thai authorities.

3 minutes ago, simtemple said:

To be eligible for a New Zealand pension you must be aged 65 years. This scumbag is 63.

A pensioner is anyone who receives a pension, not necessarily a state pension.

I am 59, and receive a private pension, so, according to the definition, I am also a pensioner.

No matter how annoying a woman may be to someone, hitting them is totally out of order!

to kick a persons leg so hard as to fracture it is serious assault!

I agree, if found guilty in court, fine, jail, then deport, and report him to kiwi police as dv offender.

The acceptance of violence by men towards women needs to be seen n called out for what it is ... abuse pure and simple.

The motivation to let an alleged offender in an ambulance with his victim says loads about the entrenched attitudes about DV in society. Whether the victim asked for him to ride with her or not authorities needed to step up to the plate and say no especially if witnesses were saying he struck her he should have been arrested and charged.

24 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

It was not until Yinn explained that he was arrested that you along with the rest of us were aware of the fact.

There was no conclusion needed to be reached. There were witness and the story was told. Per usual all "the protect the foreigner at all cost clan" were out in force. 

Ok then. Maybe we were only a few smart enough to understand the situation already yesterday. I guess that´s your loss.

35 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

It says in the post that the falang went to the hospital with her. That would possibly indicate that all may not be as it seems.

What exactly is 'shameful' about reading a news article and reaching a conclusion about an event based upon what is written in said article.

If we had seen the falang being led away in handcuffs and driven off in the back of a pick up truck we would have reached a different conclusion.

Was it not yourself who wrote that an attacker going to the hospital with his victim could be normal procedure as you claimed 'they are very soft against abuse within families and releationships'. By 'they' can we assume that you were referring to the Thai authorities.

I have no idea what OP you are reading and what explanations you were needing, when OP clearly says and i quote "Her Kiwi boyfriend was arrested." about second or third paragraph down.

21 hours ago, Matzzon said:

This is a real piece of <deleted> that we do not need in Thailand. After a thing like this he should be heavily fined, put in jail for 1-2 years. After be deported and persona non grata for the rest of his sorry little pathetic life.

One of the better Muay Thai fighters should teach Kiwi a lesson and kick the sghi_e out of him that his relatives won't recognize him. 

It's never fair when men fight women, shame on him. 

12 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

There was no conclusion needed to be reached. There were witness and the story was told. Per usual all "the protect the foreigner at all cost clan" were out in force. 

Ok then. Maybe we were only a few smart enough to understand the situation already yesterday. I guess that´s your loss.

No one given the full facts has tried to 'protect' this particular foreigner at all nor can you indicate where or how any of us have.

It's just that allowing an assailant to accompany his victim to hospital in the same vehicle let alone in an ambulance struck some of us as rather strange, that's all.

If someone had kicked you in the leg and broken it would you want them in the ambulance with you. I certainly wouldn't. It goes against human nature.

Obviously the guy should not have done what he did.

Out of interest,  maybe some of you know: How easy is it to break a bone by kicking a leg? I guess it must be difficult but I don't know.

Can it happen from a minor kick? Or does the kicking person has to use full power to do that? Can it happen by accident?

17 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

No one given the full facts has tried to 'protect' this particular foreigner at all nor can you indicate where or how any of us have.

It's just that allowing an assailant to accompany his victim to hospital in the same vehicle let alone in an ambulance struck some of us as rather strange, that's all.

If someone had kicked you in the leg and broken it would you want them in the ambulance with you. I certainly wouldn't. It goes against human nature.

Pointless! You are tiredless trying to defend everything. What has the logic of her letting him sit in the abulace to do with the wrong in kicking and breaking a leg?
See no reason to continue this with you. You will defend until you fall asleep. Good luck!

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Out of interest,  maybe some of you know: How easy is it to break a bone by kicking a leg? I guess it must be difficult but I don't know.

Can it happen from a minor kick? Or does the kicking person has to use full power to do that? Can it happen by accident?

Generally you actually have to use quite a bit of force and power when kicking to break a leg on somebody. However, ther are weaker spots on a leg and there are also a difference in the bone quality of different persons. Not by accident, though, if you are a person that define an accident like it supposed to mean. 

40 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

A few months ago there was an article about a man who

hit a dog several times and it was recorded by a camera.

First it was written that his wife / girlfriend said
"please deport him" after some time it was changed to
"please DO NOT deport him" * sorry for the error.

10 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

They could have been involved in BDSM fun at home.
She may have early osteroporosis she doesn't know about.

31 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

Obviously the police do not have the vehicle to transport him

(The policeman on the scene has only a motorbike)

so not the best idea to put the victim and the attacker in the same vehicle

but someone has to pay the bill at the hospital (If they go to a private hospital

she should be treated more quickly)

Anyway the initial act is just unacceptable, you are not a man if you hit a girl\woman

whatever the circumstances, no excuse.

36 minutes ago, marqus12 said:

A few months ago there was an article about a man who

hit a dog several times and it was recorded by a camera.

First it was written that his wife / girlfriend said
"please deport him" after some time it was changed to
"please DO NOT deport him" * sorry for the error.

A few month ago. Lame excuse just created to shift focus of yours and other shameful postings yesterday.

As I posted before. No need for further discussion, as you will only come up with one new excuse after another.

Just admitt that your posts yesterday was not correct, and stand for what you do, say and post for once in your life.

End of discussion

39 minutes ago, marqus12 said:

They could have been involved in BDSM fun at home.
She may have early osteroporosis she doesn't know about.

That one was good! Sometimes I actually wonder how far you are willing to continue make up wierd excuses.

I am sure that you soon will make it the wmans fault, for not eating the right vitamins and minerals and taking care of her health. People can just not do like that, and make themselfs vunerable to a little bit of kicking from a totally nice foreigner. Right?

Archived