Pattaya: Kiwi pensioner "kicked and broke" Thai girlfriend's leg in early morning violence

rooster59

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had it been a Thai man who did this i am sure we would have read countless pages about fragile Thai male ego. So why this difference when white trash does something its just that white trash who is responsible (as it should be) and when a Thai does something its all Thais. Bit racist if you ask me.

Guys that get violent with woman should all be condemned equally, Thai of foreigner alike.

1 minute ago, kingofthemountain said:

aha

in a sex game with roleplay it's not the same of course

and despite the fact someone is triyng to compare the two, has nothing to do with the topic here

i have been involved in some bdsm actions and it's always beetwen

consenting adults and with precises rules definites before the game start.

Gees and they said there were no weirdo's on Thaivisa????????

14 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Just admitt that your posts yesterday was not correct, and stand for what you do, say and post for once in your life.

I won't admit anything because I don't know the details,

that's what the courts are for.

I know Thai women can have "fast" hands to hit or legs to kick,
and things started with their fast arms and legs can get out of control.

1 minute ago, marqus12 said:

I won't admit anything because I don't know the details,

that's what the courts are for.

I know Thai women can have "fast" hands to hit or legs to kick,
and things started with their fast arms and legs can get out of control.

To play devils advocate for the 2 of you, the place where leg appears to be broken has to be kicked with force that old man does not have. If i had to guess, when he pushed her or kicked her she fell down twisting and braking an ankle.

13 minutes ago, BestB said:

To play devils advocate for the 2 of you, the place where leg appears to be broken has to be kicked with force that old man does not have. If i had to guess, when he pushed her or kicked her she fell down twisting and braking an ankle.

My girlfriend says that Thai TV is now showing different soap operas

than before. There is less violence in relationships shown
and a Thai woman is obedient and meek.

A good idea 555

3 hours ago, Matzzon said:

He went to jail, so it looks like you were all in the wrong. Shameful behaviour from you all.

What a crock, you don't know any more than anyone else. People go to jail here for playing bridge!

35 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

What a crock, you don't know any more than anyone else.

According to yesterdays posts it looks like like I do that. Of course that is not true. It´s just that I seem to be much better judge of what I read than many other posters.

He was evidently taken to jail, so it does not look like any "crock" to me. However, it´s your opinion.

35 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

People go to jail here for playing bridge!

Yes, and that´s in my opinion wrong. If the laws says it´s illegal, then we just have to accept it, don´t we? Have another solution?

Anyway, what has bridge to do with a rotten man that kicked and broke his girlfriends leg? Do you see that as a bunch of "crock" too?

On 10/19/2019 at 2:47 PM, Yinn said:

Singlet, tattoo, fat, shave head. Lovely guy.

All those things do not determine if someone has bad character or not, but I can see how you might want to stereotype with it being Pattaya and all. 

Near the end of the first video Yinn posted there is footage of a bald man in a singlet getting into the ambulance with the victim. Anyone who is drawing conclusions about what happened should check it out. There is something about the body language between them that adds to the original story IMO. 

8 hours ago, BestB said:

Last time i checked all Thai were sisters and brothers, i also did not say Trump, interesting how your English skills change with your agenda's

You made a statement based on his appearance, and by your judging ruler, anyone with tats, fat and all the rest is a bad guy. You did not make an assessment based on his actions.

So once again, perhaps if he had more tats to look like a Thai guy, then it would have been ok right?

I offend you right? You have tattoo? fat? 

I said he the “lovely guy” right?

And you DID say Trump. Look yourself. 

You know him? 

1 hour ago, NightSky said:

All those things do not determine if someone has bad character or not, but I can see how you might want to stereotype with it being Pattaya and all. 

The thai people comment about this guy online worse than I say. Sure. 

People see this quite angry foreigner man come kick the thai woman. He should be careful now. Everyone know his face.

7 hours ago, Matzzon said:

-----

All of the above tried to come up with something to blame the woman for or to make it look lees bad of an action from the drunken now jailed man.

He went to jail, so it looks like you were all in the wrong. Shameful behaviour from you all.

Good job sir. Some people always try to blame the Thai.

Maybe she kick her self right? Many people see it. They argue before he kicking her. He did it, sure. 

Anyway. Have more information. The wifekicker try to go with ambulance, to escape the police. Idiot.

But they not allow. The nurse go with the wife. And the husband go the police car to the jail. 

On a lot of news now. Facebook, line, tv, etc.

This guy famous. Maybe some cctv coming soon!

E9B4A3E7-B9E9-44FB-A890-7E9253C06D28.jpeg

9AEBA018-9A01-4815-86A3-955CE9C39809.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Good job sir. Some people always try to blame the Thai.

Maybe she kick her self right? Many people see it. They argue before he kicking her. He did it, sure. 

Anyway. Have more information. The wifekicker try to go with ambulance, to escape the police. Idiot.

But they not allow. The nurse go with the wife. And the husband go the police car to the jail. 

On a lot of news now. Facebook, line, tv, etc.

This guy famous. Maybe some cctv coming soon!

E9B4A3E7-B9E9-44FB-A890-7E9253C06D28.jpeg

9AEBA018-9A01-4815-86A3-955CE9C39809.jpeg

It is for the police to resolve, we don’t know the full story. What if it was self defence if she was trying to stab him? It’s not unheard of you know..,

regardless if he is white, black, blue or green it is for the police to settle not you, i or the mob on Facebook to resolve.

17 minutes ago, NightSky said:

It is for the police to resolve, we don’t know the full story. What if it was self defence if she was trying to stab him? It’s not unheard of you know..,

regardless if he is white, black, blue or green it is for the police to settle not you, i or the mob on Facebook to resolve.

Did you read anything about a knife? It´s you coming up with fantasies, instead of reading the facts given.

1 minute ago, NightSky said:

I heard about the knife only TVF.  People imagine it. Repeat and repeat, believe it now.

I listen to the witness the news. 

Why imagine the knife? Maybe she she had a gun. Or a bomb. Or a tank right? 

Or a poison snake. 

NO KNIFE. SURE.

Or you think she quickly run away and hide the knife in tree and nobody see? Then come back, fell over, start cry. 

But you good man try make excuse for Mr. Cary Thompson right. Very loyalty guy. 

1 minute ago, NightSky said:

I not settle. I just post information for you decide. The video, the news report, the photos, the witness say etc.

More information better right? 

Helping you. 

39 minutes ago, NightSky said:

Exactly . Many Thai girls are beaten in their childhood,
even more than boys. They are very prone to violence in adulthood.

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

I offend you right? You have tattoo? fat? 

I said he the “lovely guy” right?

And you DID say Trump. Look yourself. 

You know him? 

Your ignorance offends me, and no i did not say Trump, if you do not grasp the language well enough, then do not bother to respond.

1 hour ago, Ventenio said:

if you have tattoos on your arms and enjoy showing them off, there are good odds you are very unstable.  i've seen it hundreds of time, always in Thailand and old loser farangs.  you go back home, very very very few people with these kinds of tattoos.  sure, some exceptions, but really if you see a guy or girl with lots of tattoos and you don't know them.  don't get to know them.  

How about if you have one on your <deleted>? what then? kinky? or tried hiding it from mum?

34 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Or you think she quickly run away and hide the knife in tree and nobody see? Then come back, fell over, start cry. 

That´s a good one, but that is not at all how it really is. First she tried to stab him, and then he broke her leg. After that she jumped on the only leg she had left to hide the knife. Jumped back and erased the cctv, payed everyone to erase videos of her jumping on their mobile phones. When all hard work was done, she finally fell to the ground screaming in pain. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

What a crock, you don't know any more than anyone else. People go to jail here for playing bridge!

What a crock; no, they don't.  Some people who were (incorrectly, it turned out) suspected of organised gambling on bridge did go to jail for a very short time, though.

2 minutes ago, IvorLott said:

The thread had only been open for a few minutes when you wrote that. What was the rush? Were you waiting to scream out you usual 'Deport him!!! at the first chance.....Oh, you did that in your first post. You really have a colossal superiority complex don't you Napoleon?

If you look a little bit closer the thread had been open 7 hours when I wrote that. For your information that is all the few minutes of the total of 420 minutes.

Thank you for reading before you post, Sir. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: I guess that clearly states which one of us have issues with a lot of complex.

27 minutes ago, BestB said:

Your ignorance offends me, and no i did not say Trump, if you do not grasp the language well enough, then do not bother to respond.

Perhaps it would have helped if you'd just explained to her how she, as a non-native English speaker, had simply misunderstood the English that you used?

Archived