BANGKOK
rooster59

Pattaya: Kiwi pensioner "kicked and broke" Thai girlfriend's leg in early morning violence

11 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Only moral cowards hit women.

Personally, if one came at me with a knife I think I might chose to defend myself. Couple of drunks getting into an argument and one is a bully. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Yinn said:

Singlet, tattoo, fat, shave head. Lovely guy.

So its "lovely guy" who is bad not your sisters who date this type of a guy?

Perhaps if he had his entire back covered by Tats he would of been more lovely to match the Thai guys?

Or does money trump everything else? as you clearly outlined can not possibly be love just by looking at him

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's obviously a lot more to this than just the fight. Who knows what she is really like or what he is really like. Difficult to judge either just on this piece of news. 

Tomorrow they will be sobered up and apologizing to each other and back to normal again until the next argument breaks out …..  seen it all before  !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, steven100 said:

Tomorrow they will be sobered up and apologizing to each other and back to normal again

Other than her having her leg in plaster I guess!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, BestB said:

So its "lovely guy" who is bad not your sisters who date this type of a guy?

My sister not date him sure. 

45 minutes ago, BestB said:

Or does money trump everything else? as you clearly outlined can not possibly be love just by looking at him

No. Kicking woman make him not suitable. I not care if he Trump.

His name is Carey Thompson, age 65, from New Zealand. He went to the hospital in the pickup and then the police lock him in the jail. 

Why you defend him? Your friend?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Matzzon said:

I guess you have to read the laws regarding violence between couples as well as dometstic abuse which goes very much hand in hand in Thailand. They are very soft against abuse within families and releationships.

No. He in the jail yesterday.

• Thanks 2

Some off topic troll also replies have been removed

Yeah, IMO, no matter how you spin it, this guy f*** up. Wow, come on now..physically kicking the woman you are with.  Just leave and go get a beer elsewhere..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To be eligible for a New Zealand pension you must be aged 65 years. This scumbag is 63.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Thanks for that information, Yinn. Made me really happy. Going to take the rest of the day of and do something funny. :partytime2:👍

After that, I am going to come back here how they feel now, from the posters in this forum that tried to come up with excuses yesterday. For example:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of the above tried to come up with something to blame the woman for or to make it look lees bad of an action from the drunken now jailed man.

He went to jail, so it looks like you were all in the wrong. Shameful behaviour from you all.

It says in the post that the falang went to the hospital with her. That would possibly indicate that all may not be as it seems.

It was not until Yinn explained that he was arrested that you along with the rest of us were aware of the fact.

What exactly is 'shameful' about reading a news article and reaching a conclusion about an event based upon what is written in said article.

If we had seen the falang being led away in handcuffs and driven off in the back of a pick up truck we would have reached a different conclusion.

Was it not yourself who wrote that an attacker going to the hospital with his victim could be normal procedure as you claimed 'they are very soft against abuse within families and releationships'. By 'they' can we assume that you were referring to the Thai authorities.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, simtemple said:

To be eligible for a New Zealand pension you must be aged 65 years. This scumbag is 63.

A pensioner is anyone who receives a pension, not necessarily a state pension.

I am 59, and receive a private pension, so, according to the definition, I am also a pensioner.

• Like 2