Pattaya: Kiwi pensioner "kicked and broke" Thai girlfriend's leg in early morning violence

rooster59

11 hours ago, robblok said:

You were real right to bring it up because that is how it it is. The guys here dont like to accept that there is a lot of white trash in Thailand. This guy is one of them.

Trash comes in many other colors too. Don't just restrict it to the color white.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

23 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

Please show me where I blamed the girl. Really! Show me. 

Yes, Sir. I will surely show you that. Take a look at your two comment below, and tell me that one might not assume they are made for taking the focus away from the things that really happened. You even make up a story about a possible knife that no one ever heard about. And you only focused on that I told you that you blamed the girl. That´s not true. There were two options in my post. I wrote "All of the above tried to come up with something to blame the woman for or to make it look lees bad of an action from the drunken now jailed man.". Your comments below fall under the try to make it look less bad using an assumption of a non existing knife, and not under the second option that regads blaming the woman directly. Nevertheless, you where far out in the blue with your assuptions and posts.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:15 PM, HuskerDo said:

Settle down. I wasn't defending him IF he did what was reported. It sounds like he did but I wasn't there and neither were you and didn't see what happened so.....

They were both probably drunk and the fact that they were together in the ambulance is telling. IF she didn't want him to ride to the hospital with her he wouldn't have. Let them work it out. None of our comments will make a difference in the end.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:31 PM, HuskerDo said:

Yes, I know there were witnesses and I assume he did it but again I wasn't there so none of us can truly speak to what happened. Maybe she pulled a knife. Who knows. Maybe she did nothing and he's just an abuser that should be punished. Unless you actually see something happen you are relying on others and that's never a good way to make a determination. 

26 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

Trash comes in many other colors too. Don't just restrict it to the color white.

And this is another attempt to put a blanket over the facts, with talking around it. In this case the trash was white, right?

20 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, Sir. I will surely show you that. Take a look at your two comment below, and tell me that one might not assume they are made for taking the focus away from the things that really happened. You even make up a story about a possible knife that no one ever heard about. And you only focused on that I told you that you blamed the girl. That´s not true. There were two options in my post. I wrote "All of the above tried to come up with something to blame the woman for or to make it look lees bad of an action from the drunken now jailed man.". Your comments below fall under the try to make it look less bad using an assumption of a non existing knife, and not under the second option that regads blaming the woman directly. Nevertheless, you where far out in the blue with your assuptions and posts.

Again I asked you where I blamed the girl. I didn't. End of story.

20 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

And this is another attempt to put a blanket over the facts, with talking around it. In this case the trash was white, right?

HUH? Blanket over the facts? I was just pointing out that many people are abusive in this world and there are many colors of "trash/abusers" in the world.

If you are a female that has endured abuse at the hands of a white man then I feel for you and am sorry this happened to you.

2 hours ago, mauGR1 said:

Yes, it seems unlikely that he broke her leg with a direct kick, but surely he hit her.

I think the guy from NZ deeply regrets what he has done, actually i pity him just as much as the Thai lady.

The woman being interviewed in the video said he came out after not? Being able to pay his bill or something .... and kicked her.

8 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

If you are a female that has endured abuse at the hands of a white man then I feel for you and am sorry this happened to you.

And that was exactly what happened here, so there was no need for speculation and poor excuses from start, right?

18 hours ago, Ventenio said:

if you have tattoos on your arms and enjoy showing them off, there are good odds you are very unstable.  i've seen it hundreds of time, always in Thailand and old loser farangs.  you go back home, very very very few people with these kinds of tattoos.  sure, some exceptions, but really if you see a guy or girl with lots of tattoos and you don't know them.  don't get to know them.  

Lots of tattoo-free crims and awful people out there.

I have tattoos, but when I am back in the UK I have to wear clothing that means they're not visible. (I had one almost lasered off, and would have the others removed also, pain and expense means that I don't).

8 hours ago, HuskerDo said:

Again I asked you where I blamed the girl. I didn't. End of story.

Why you only read half? And again I told you that in the post that you quoted I wrote: "All of the above tried to come up with something to blame the woman for or to make it look lees bad of an action from the drunken now jailed man."

As you clearly can read it stand both blame and/or come up with something that make him look less bad. If you then do not realize that inventing the possibility of that it might have existed a knife, disregarding it was never mentioned belongs to one of those. Yeak, then I guess out conversation is over and there is nothing more I can do to help you understand. As they say: "I can explain and point it out for you, but I can not help you to realize and understand.

So now I´ve tried to answer your question two times. That will from me be considered enough.

I do not care how frustrated you are with a woman or the relationship. You never beat on a woman. There is never any excuse for that, short of mortal self defense. 

Being drunk is not an excuse. If you cannot handle your alcohol,  man up and stay sober. 

I hope thing coward punk pays a heavy price for this. 

On 10/20/2019 at 8:58 AM, steven100 said:

There's obviously a lot more to this than just the fight. Who knows what she is really like or what he is really like. Difficult to judge either just on this piece of news. 

Tomorrow they will be sobered up and apologizing to each other and back to normal again until the next argument breaks out …..  seen it all before  !

Nobody knows what happen inside the car ride to their stop. Maybe constant nagging by the gf or some manipulation <deleted> from her that drives him crazy? i dunno. When you have a GF, such low female emotional <deleted> from not nice woman occurred. 

19 hours ago, robblok said:

Had it been a Thai man who did this i am sure we would have read countless pages about fragile Thai male ego. So why this difference when white trash does something its just that white trash who is responsible (as it should be) and when a Thai does something its all Thais. Bit racist if you ask me.

Guys that get violent with woman should all be condemned equally, Thai of foreigner alike.

Because farangs have perceived higher status than male Thais in Thailand.

14 hours ago, Ventenio said:

if you have tattoos on your arms and enjoy showing them off, there are good odds you are very unstable.  i've seen it hundreds of time, always in Thailand and old loser farangs.  you go back home, very very very few people with these kinds of tattoos.  sure, some exceptions, but really if you see a guy or girl with lots of tattoos and you don't know them.  don't get to know them.  

What can you say about the Thai woman who stick with such a guy?

Well done Mr. Kiwi giving the Expat more kudos to enable us to lead a peaceful life in the Kingdom. Hopefully we are not all Judged on this moron's behavior. If this is true then he needs to pay a heavy price for his violent behavior and if he is found guilty he pays the price!

On 10/19/2019 at 5:13 PM, from the home of CC said:

here's to hoping if he's jailed they use his head for a football..

Yes, don’t wait for both sides of the story now right, 

I wonder what the woman meant when she said “Phanpraka had filed a report with Pattaya police claiming that she had had a problem with the New Zealander's new woman who had damaged her property”.......sounds more like he was defending himself from a trouble making violent woman.

4 minutes ago, smew said:

Argument erupted. I tell you Thai women have a way to get under your skin and kick off an argument but no reason to get physical 

All women anywhere in the world can "get under your skin" if you let them

12 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

Yinn, Google Lord Lucan, British upper class, not fat, not bald, I don't know about tattoos, don't judge people on their appearance ????

I am a bit overweight, I have a full head of hair and a couple of tattoos that can only be seen when not wearing a shirt, and I would never wear a singlet or socks with sandals ???? 

In Thailand, it is all about appearance, you have to live to this code of conduct if you stay in Thailand. 

Archived