BANGKOK
rooster59

Pattaya: Kiwi pensioner "kicked and broke" Thai girlfriend's leg in early morning violence

Just now, Yinn said:

Yes, very beautiful Jack Daniels Whiskey singlet. Lovely guy.

19E4390B-A15B-46FC-987C-B9CEA8E98157.jpeg

Just a dumb, useless POS.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Good job sir. Some people always try to blame the Thai.

Maybe she kick her self right? Many people see it. They argue before he kicking her. He did it, sure. 

Anyway. Have more information. The wifekicker try to go with ambulance, to escape the police. Idiot.

But they not allow. The nurse go with the wife. And the husband go the police car to the jail. 

On a lot of news now. Facebook, line, tv, etc.

This guy famous. Maybe some cctv coming soon!

E9B4A3E7-B9E9-44FB-A890-7E9253C06D28.jpeg

9AEBA018-9A01-4815-86A3-955CE9C39809.jpeg

It is for the police to resolve, we don’t know the full story. What if it was self defence if she was trying to stab him? It’s not unheard of you know..,

regardless if he is white, black, blue or green it is for the police to settle not you, i or the mob on Facebook to resolve.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Some more troll posts removed

39 minutes ago, NightSky said:

It is for the police to resolve, we don’t know the full story. What if it was self defence if she was trying to stab him? It’s not unheard of you know..,

regardless if he is white, black, blue or green it is for the police to settle not you, i or the mob on Facebook to resolve.

Exactly . Many Thai girls are beaten in their childhood,
even more than boys. They are very prone to violence in adulthood.

• Confused 2

37 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Did you read anything about a knife? It´s you coming up with fantasies, instead of reading the facts given.

You miss my point entirely, never mind.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Ventenio said:

if you have tattoos on your arms and enjoy showing them off, there are good odds you are very unstable.  i've seen it hundreds of time, always in Thailand and old loser farangs.  you go back home, very very very few people with these kinds of tattoos.  sure, some exceptions, but really if you see a guy or girl with lots of tattoos and you don't know them.  don't get to know them.  

How about if you have one on your <deleted>? what then? kinky? or tried hiding it from mum?

34 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Or you think she quickly run away and hide the knife in tree and nobody see? Then come back, fell over, start cry. 

That´s a good one, but that is not at all how it really is. First she tried to stab him, and then he broke her leg. After that she jumped on the only leg she had left to hide the knife. Jumped back and erased the cctv, payed everyone to erase videos of her jumping on their mobile phones. When all hard work was done, she finally fell to the ground screaming in pain. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, jacko45k said:

What a crock, you don't know any more than anyone else. People go to jail here for playing bridge!

What a crock; no, they don't.  Some people who were (incorrectly, it turned out) suspected of organised gambling on bridge did go to jail for a very short time, though.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, IvorLott said:

The thread had only been open for a few minutes when you wrote that. What was the rush? Were you waiting to scream out you usual 'Deport him!!! at the first chance.....Oh, you did that in your first post. You really have a colossal superiority complex don't you Napoleon?

If you look a little bit closer the thread had been open 7 hours when I wrote that. For your information that is all the few minutes of the total of 420 minutes.

Thank you for reading before you post, Sir. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: I guess that clearly states which one of us have issues with a lot of complex.

• Confused 2

12 minutes ago, NightSky said:

You miss my point entirely, never mind.

Nope, I just clearly saw that there was no reason to the point you were trying to make.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

27 minutes ago, BestB said:

Your ignorance offends me, and no i did not say Trump, if you do not grasp the language well enough, then do not bother to respond.

Perhaps it would have helped if you'd just explained to her how she, as a non-native English speaker, had simply misunderstood the English that you used?

Edited by Just Weird
  • Sad 1