Pattaya: Kiwi pensioner "kicked and broke" Thai girlfriend's leg in early morning violence

rooster59

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/19/2019 at 9:02 PM, Matzzon said:

Let´s say like this (You are probably a man, so you should understand.). If the woman didn´t take up a gun and he defended his life, then it´s still going to be wrong.

Oh dear! When is people going to stop acting like there might be an excuse for a man to kick and break the leg on a woman? A person who does that is not a man in my book. Neither are the ones that are trying to come up with excuses.

Can you let me have my opinion now?

Self defense and protrcting yourself is one thing. breaking her leg is another. Ive had girls try to kill me with a knife yet i didnt need to cause bodily harm to protect myself. Simple restraint or rear naked choke was all i needed. Breaking her leg if she attacked him first is going from self defense to the attacker. How anyone could try to justify the breaking her leg is beyond me. No im not saying against you but a supportive reply. 

15 hours ago, Yinn said:

The thai people comment about this guy online worse than I say. Sure. 

People see this quite angry foreigner man come kick the thai woman. He should be careful now. Everyone know his face.

Everyone know his face?

He looks like any one of a thousand of the expats in Pattaya. Singlet, big guts and bald. They all look the same to me!!

1 minute ago, emptypockets said:

Everyone know his face?

He looks like any one of a thousand of the expats in Pattaya. Singlet, big guts and bald. They all look the same to me!!

Shhhhh

The singlet very sensitive issue. 

On 10/19/2019 at 2:17 PM, Matzzon said:

This is a real piece of <deleted> that we do not need in Thailand. After a thing like this he should be heavily fined, put in jail for 1-2 years. After be deported and persona non grata for the rest of his sorry little pathetic life.

What happened, 500B fine and go to make merit at Temple, all forgiven?

Any type of violence this cut and dry needs to be hit hard, I agree. Hate nanny laws, but violence should be crushed.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:15 PM, KhunBENQ said:

I am totally confused about the fact that they allow him to ride with his victim in the ambulance?

Seriously??

That's why police forces all over don't like domestics. Very often the spontaneous row leads to violence, especially where alcohol is a facilitator. Then as they calm down and rationality returns they suddenly want to be together again and the victim, mostly the female but not always, isn't interested in pressing charges.

Intervened, with friend(s) on 2 occasions when women were being assaulted. In both cases got no thanks, got verbally abused by the 'victim" and one of them actually assaulted one of my friends for hitting her bf in self defense!

Who knows what's been going on with this couple. Chok dee to them!

On 10/20/2019 at 9:37 AM, robblok said:

You were real right to bring it up because that is how it it is. The guys here dont like to accept that there is a lot of white trash in Thailand. This guy is one of them.

Hey wooha, slow down, he didn't kick her in the face when she was down, contanounce, contanounce.

14 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Hey wooha, slow down, he didn't kick her in the face when she was down, contanounce, contanounce.

Where did i say that he kicked her in the face when down ? I consider males hitting woman trash. It is just not done. Unless of course in self defence when the other party has a weapon. 

2 hours ago, Bkkthebest said:

i will hit back. I do not restrain myself just because she is a woman because i am no white knight and mangina.

You are wrong

obviously you are not able to control yourself

this have nothing to do with be a white knight or whatever

if you don't see where is the problem in a fight beetwen a 40 kgs small girl

and a massive 90 kgs guy

well you have a serious problem and maybe you should try to be helped by a therapist

On 10/19/2019 at 7:27 PM, Lacessit said:

Only moral cowards hit women.

You have clearly never been in a position in which you were forced to defend yourself.

Women in the west behave like men nowadays. Sometimes they get what they deserve when they feel they can attack men with impunity.

We don't know the circumstances surrounding this assault . . . he may have been totally unprovoked, we just don't know but it's sad how quickly men throw their brothers under the bus with no proof.

Just now, kingofthemountain said:

You are wrong

obviously you are not able to control yourself, this have nothing to do with be a white knight or whatever

if you don't see where is the problem in a fight beetwen a 40 kgs small girl and a massive 90 kgs guy

well you have a serious problem.

I accept what you are saying, but there has to be a line in the sand.  There would be a point in an altercation where gender of the combatants becomes irrelevant. 

Say the argument occurred in the kitchen of their condo, and she grabbed a knife?  Would you still care for the fact she is female? 

What about if a women is biting you?  Would you not punch her in the head to release the bite? 

Violence is not restricted just to males.  Many females can be extremely violent as well. 

One thing to be considered is the age difference in these relationships.  Many times the women is 20 years, or more, junior to the male.  Your ability to defend yourself diminishes with age.  Would you not be forced to fight harder against a younger women because you are in your 60's or 70's?

I am in no way justifying the actions of the guy in the OP, and let's be honest, the only reason it's in the news is because she suffered a broken leg.  No broken leg and there probably wouldn't have even been any police action. 

I agree that a foreigner will never win a fight here. 

The police couldn't care less about the victim.  They only care about how much money they can extort from a foreigner who has been involved in an incident.  On that basis, you may win a physical altercation, but will lose financially.

Quickly running out of the condo looks good in the movies, but when you have to stop and open the front door, you could be stabbed in the back.  It's not a viable option.

So, eye gouging  a women who is biting you, possibly dislodging her cornea, or doing even more damage, is ok, but punching her in the head is not.  You will have to explain this one to me.

On 10/19/2019 at 11:59 PM, HuskerDo said:

None of us were there thus we can't have an opinion on what "might" have happened.  

Nothing surprises me with Thai women.i have been attacked with stiletto shoe and a knife among other things with a mad one...Then I married a  Phillipina 20 years ago.Shes got a hot temper but not violent thank goodness. 

2 minutes ago, RawboneFunksta said:

If you don't already have one I suggest an "This is what a feminist looks like" T shirt. You demonstrate all the habits of the entitled, self-appointed bigot. Nobody knows what happened. In this case it does seem likely that the dude was completely in the wrong BUT that may be jumping to a conclusion. Before you lecture other people about their behaviour make sure your mouth is not writing cheques your body cannot cash.

Thank you for your suggestion. Took it to my heart and will start with the t-shirt. By the way. The man kicked and broke his girlfriend leg, and later was taken to the slammer by the police. That´s what happened, nothing else. Your opinion: Hey, it doesn´t look like this man was completely wrong. Ok, what should he have done to pass your qualification to be completely wrong? Break both legs? Whatever, why not take the arms and neck at the same time.

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour by this 63 year old Common Senseless Lout!! I hope that he is not able to buy himself out of this situation but instead faces some long jail visit. Hopefully we do not see some of the inmates will giving him some of his own medicine!!

1 hour ago, kingofthemountain said:

You are wrong

obviously you are not able to control yourself

this have nothing to do with be a white knight or whatever

if you don't see where is the problem in a fight beetwen a 40 kgs small girl

and a massive 90 kgs guy

well you have a serious problem and maybe you should try to be helped by a therapist

It has to do with white knighting and from the way you post, it is a white knighting post. I do not give in to any female emotional outburst. If she tries to be funny and i will be funny. You do not know how to handle a woman, then the woman will handle you. This is how it has been. Your white wash feminist brainwashing western <deleted> has overdone you as a man. That is sad.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

OP does not make sense. On one hand it's saying woman with broken leg is his GF, and on the other it's referring to the guy's "new" woman.

It's an age old problem, women that hook up with bad men, and then the inevitable happens.

Pattaya women love bad boys, even the old ones.

9 minutes ago, Bkkthebest said:

It has to do with white knighting and from the way you post, it is a white knighting post. I do not give in to any female emotional outburst. If she tries to be funny and i will be funny. You do not know how to handle a woman, then the woman will handle you. This is how it has been. Your white wash feminist brainwashing western <deleted> has overdone you as a man. That is sad.

Pretty funny how you are in a total deny for yourself

avoid the important part of my post and trying to externalize YOUR problem

but i am not surprised at all

it's a classic way

5 minutes ago, Bkkthebest said:

Pattaya women love bad boys, even the old ones.

After a lifetime of constantly being astonished at self harming behaviour by women ( mainly western ), I gave up wondering why they choose bad boys over nice guys and let them get on with it till the inevitable disaster ensues. Unfortunately there is usually a child or two as well, by the time it reaches it's conclusion.

The old saying "nice guys get no where" is so very, very true.

Archived