Pattaya: Kiwi pensioner "kicked and broke" Thai girlfriend's leg in early morning violence

rooster59

9 minutes ago, Bkkthebest said:

Pattaya women love bad boys, even the old ones.

Wow i can feel a serious scientific research behind such an assertion

it's really very impressive

by any chance do you have also the t shirt '' good guys go to heaven, bad boys go to Pattaya'' ? Still a classic here

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Hotrudester said:

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour by this 63 year old Common Senseless Lout!! I hope that he is not able to buy himself out of this situation but instead faces some long jail visit. Hopefully we do not see some of the inmates will giving him some of his own medicine!!

Seeing as this is LOS, it's possible that some or many of the guys in with him are also there for assaulting their partners.

Seems from my experience that the default action of Thai men on an annoying woman is a blow to the face.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:15 AM, KhunBENQ said:

I am totally confused about the fact that they allow him to ride with his victim in the ambulance?

Seriously??

It's Thailand. Domestic violence, no problem at all.

But he better have filed his foreigner address reporting or there's going to be serious trouble.

On 10/19/2019 at 2:47 PM, Yinn said:

Singlet, tattoo, fat, shave head. Lovely guy.

If he really broke her leg and the foot position suggests she did, but she not just sprained an ankle due to stumbling as earlier suggested, that thing should have been put in handcuffs and in the police car,
not in a position to further intimidate his victim and to influence her statements.

3 hours ago, RawboneFunksta said:

You have clearly never been in a position in which you were forced to defend yourself.

Women in the west behave like men nowadays. Sometimes they get what they deserve when they feel they can attack men with impunity.

We don't know the circumstances surrounding this assault . . . he may have been totally unprovoked, we just don't know but it's sad how quickly men throw their brothers under the bus with no proof.

Following your reasoning, "defend yourself" and "they get what they deserve " by breaking a leg is acceptable then.
What about breaking the neck because she is jagging,
or throwing her under the bus for being impolite?
Is that also in order in your world ?

90 kg vs. 40/50 kg and cannot just constrain the smaller person but instead uses excessive force for no good purpose.
Then gets all sorts of comments implying that the smaller person did something wrong. 
In my book, the big guy is completely at fault, and should do time.

27 minutes ago, gerritkaew said:

yes she must be a real sweetheart, never do something to deserve this..

I have also one who can make you crazy and you have to be very strong not to be like this dude. 

very strong like in packing up and go where the grass is green ? (green is not a typo)

On 10/19/2019 at 2:08 PM, Yinn said:

I not believe it. Pattaya has reputation. It not for respecting women. 

63 year old boy.

E8111001-9B6C-486A-B83F-152391929EAC.jpeg

9C80EE4C-62F9-46A7-A2BF-BD475FC743B9.jpeg

I'm surprised you say that, surely all women, Thai or otherwise and regardless of location are entitled to respect. 

3 hours ago, Bkkthebest said:

It has to do with white knighting and from the way you post, it is a white knighting post. I do not give in to any female emotional outburst. If she tries to be funny and i will be funny. You do not know how to handle a woman, then the woman will handle you. This is how it has been. Your white wash feminist brainwashing western <deleted> has overdone you as a man. That is sad.

Yes, right? Seems to be different kind of brainwashing available. Did you take the one forr 99.99 that totally promised to clear out commen sense?

3 hours ago, Bkkthebest said:

Pattaya women love bad boys, even the old ones.

Yeah, a though guy like you should know. I take you word for it. ???? 

1 hour ago, gerritkaew said:

yes she must be a real sweetheart, never do something to deserve this..

I have also one who can make you crazy and you have to be very strong not to be like this dude. 

How lucky your wife/gf is, that you are such a "very strong" man that are able to control yourself. You are one of kind. Keep up the good work.

43 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

What book is that, Mein Kampf?

No, the tilte says Common Sense. You should try it, it seems like an alien concept to you.

What a fine example of toxic masculinity.

I hope he does a few years as a guest of the government, then deported back to NZ, to see the rest of his life out.

Suitable compensation from any of his assets should be awarded to his victim.

51 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Ch 5

FYI
Volume I; Ch. 5 is a retrospect on WW I,
in Volume II; Ch. 5 is about the influence of the religions author was claiming to be familiar with and some alternative forms of state, on the governance of state.

Hardly relevant to a bully kicking a lady half his size.

Having said that, in the translation you will find 
""
It is not necessary, however, that every individual fighter for such a new doctrine need have a full grasp of the ultimate ideas and plans of those who are the leaders
""

maybe that is your point ?

On 10/20/2019 at 4:48 AM, Matzzon said:

Thanks for that information, Yinn. Made me really happy. Going to take the rest of the day of and do something funny. :partytime2:????

After that, I am going to come back here how they feel now, from the posters in this forum that tried to come up with excuses yesterday. For example:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of the above tried to come up with something to blame the woman for or to make it look lees bad of an action from the drunken now jailed man.

He went to jail, so it looks like you were all in the wrong. Shameful behaviour from you all.

Not sure if my post you quoted lost something in translation.

I was saying that there was no evidence of any knife attack by the lady and was

addressing the point made that Thai women always settle their disputes with knives.

I wasn't in anyway defending the kiwi, there is no excuse whatsoever for his actions.

5 hours ago, RawboneFunksta said:

You have clearly never been in a position in which you were forced to defend yourself.

Women in the west behave like men nowadays. Sometimes they get what they deserve when they feel they can attack men with impunity.

We don't know the circumstances surrounding this assault . . . he may have been totally unprovoked, we just don't know but it's sad how quickly men throw their brothers under the bus with no proof.

I am a bit too physically imposing for that to happen to me, even with a lardass Western woman. Point taken.

However, breaking someone's leg is not defending oneself. The choice for me would be to either walk away, or apply restraint, in which I have some training. Have only ever had to use restraint with a couple of drunk men.

I'll throw thugs under a bus any time I please. He is definitely not my brother. It's more sad you are defending a lowlife.

30 minutes ago, shy coconut said:

Not sure if my post you quoted lost something in translation.

I was saying that there was no evidence of any knife attack by the lady and was

addressing the point made that Thai women always settle their disputes with knives.

I wasn't in anyway defending the kiwi, there is no excuse whatsoever for his actions.

My appologies. Was so many wierd comments, so I must have been taken you with me by misstake. ???? 

6 hours ago, RawboneFunksta said:

There is no excuse for kicking anyone, let alone until you break the limb, irrespective of gender.

57 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

And if the women starts punching a man in the face?  You can't defend yourself?

You restrain them. I've yet to meet a woman that has half my wrist strength. All of the ones I've known have always asked me to open jars, bottles etc. with screw tops for them.

You guys are just throwing up BS hypotheticals, especially in Thailand where the average Thai woman is about half the body weight of most Westerners.

Archived