Pattaya: Kiwi pensioner "kicked and broke" Thai girlfriend's leg in early morning violence

rooster59

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, KKr said:

If he really broke her leg and the foot position suggests she did, but she not just sprained an ankle due to stumbling as earlier suggested, that thing should have been put in handcuffs and in the police car,
not in a position to further intimidate his victim and to influence her statements.

He try to go ambulance. To escape police. But they take him out. Take him to jail. A nurse went with her to hospital.

870E08EE-87B5-4B52-9A12-3D89321CFFD0.jpeg

16BCFBB9-7686-4C81-9F77-B40A7AF95A21.jpeg

5467C4AF-ECF9-40DA-9C7A-E92AA423A865.jpeg

1 minute ago, ThailandGuy said:

You should not attack anybody, no woman, child, man or whatever. Behave that is what one should do !

If Yinn and my gang there. See this guy kick the woman. We will attack him. Sure.

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

That comment edit by moderator. Change the meaning. Please understand that. You can see if look again.

I agree with you. Should not attack woman or child if you big (or small) guy.

I not say about woman, I talk about the style of some guy go to pattaya. A lot of brain problem people.

How do you know what style of of guy go to Pattaya? Have you met that many to make such a statement?

Did he force your sister to date him?

Was it not her choice to stay and share bed and her body with this style of guy?or you under the impression that this style goes to Pattaya to be ignored by your sisters? not because your sisters provide him with what he wants?

13 minutes ago, BestB said:

How do you know what style of of guy go to Pattaya? Have you met that many to make such a statement?

Was it not her choice to stay and share bed and her body with this style of guy?or you under the impression that this style goes to Pattaya to be ignored by your sisters? not because your sisters provide him with what he wants?

You may be defending the indefensible there...  For the majority there is one reason and one reason alone to go to Pattaya (Walking Street, Soi 6, Soi Bukaow etc)... and it could be generalized that its  a certain 'type' who frequent such places - of course, for every generalization there are scores of people who don't fit, but the generalization exists for a reason and this NZ chap appears to 'tick that generalization box'

Regarding your other comment - I very much doubt its a 'choice' in the true sense of the meaning for a woman to work in these areas, rather its the only or one of the very few choices they have, hardly a choice at all then. 

If a Thai lady has a reasonable education and / or is financially independent with certainty she will not choose to work in these areas. 

How do I know? you may ask, truly, I don't - but logic and common sense permit a certain outlook and Yinn voiced such a 'common sense' opinion, you may not like it, but Yinn's viewpoint is not exactly far off the mark if we are to accept generalizations.

"A lot of brain-problem people" (to quote Yinn)... that includes both men and women, men drunk, bored, bitter, issues from home etc, women hardened and mentally scarred working in a repetitive and sometimes brutal industry..... yes, another stereotype but not one far from reality. 

10 minutes ago, BestB said:

How do you know what style of of guy go to Pattaya? 

You not know? 

Guy like this guy. Everyone know. 

Google it.

also I read thaivisa. Many one from Pattaya. 

My sister not date him. 

My sister never go there. Yuk. You know it not my sister. You try to upset me, can not, I laugh at you. 55555555

yesterday you angry me I talk about the singlet. Other people say same, but you only upset I say it. Sensitive to much.

Today you upset again. Because I say the loser guy go to pattaya. Nobody like them, so they must pay for “friend”. They think love.

Everyone know pattaya about that. Is famous. I think you know also. Like to argue.

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

You may be defending the indefensible there...  For the majority there is one reason and one reason alone to go to Pattaya (Walking Street, Soi 6, Soi Bukaow etc)... and it could be generalized that its  a certain 'type' who frequent such places - of course, for every generalization there are scores of people who don't fit, but the generalization exists for a reason and this NZ chap appears to 'tick that generalization box'

Regarding your other comment - I very much doubt its a 'choice' in the true sense of the meaning for a woman to work in these areas, rather its the only or one of the very few choices they have, hardly a choice at all then. 

If a Thai lady has a reasonable education and / or is financially independent with certainty she will not choose to work in these areas. 

How do I know? you may ask, truly, I don't - but logic and common sense permit a certain outlook and Yinn voiced such a 'common sense' opinion, you may not like it, but Yinn's viewpoint is not exactly far off the mark if we are to accept generalizations.

Problem i have with her comments is generalizing while sitting on her high throne.

It is as if Thai man do not bash or kill their girlfriends and by far more often and severe than the foreigners.

You can feel sorry for these girls, but i do not, because they have a choice just like vast majority of Thai females, but they chose this for quick and easy money.

You may argue, sleeping with freaks is not easy, but no one forces them to go with weirdos, they have a choice and can say no.

Pattaya attracts by far more Thai scum bags than the foreigners, to make it out as if this is daily occurrence foreigners bashing a girl is just ignorant.

Noticed in her earlier reply she stated if she and her gang saw foreigner hitting thai girl they would all attack him? Funny how when a Thai man bashes his GF not a single person moves to help.

So its all OK for thai man to bash his woman, but if foreigner, then he should be attacked.

24 minutes ago, BestB said:

Problem i have with her comments is generalizing while sitting on her high throne.

I lie down.

It is as if Thai man do not bash or kill their girlfriends and by far more often and severe than the foreigners.

I hate that also. So if some thai do it, you think ok you do it? Other thred today the wife kill the husband. Good, make me happy.

You can feel sorry for these girls, but i do not, because they have a choice just like vast majority of Thai females, but they chose this for quick and easy money.

You may argue, sleeping with freaks is not easy, but no one forces them to go with weirdos, they have a choice and can say no.

Pattaya attracts by far more Thai scum bags than the foreigners, to make it out as if this is daily occurrence foreigners bashing a girl is just ignorant.

Not sure. Throw off the balcony a lot. 

The Pattaya guys can not get love. Weird, like you say. They must pay, but simple guy and think can buy love. Impossible.

so weird guy get angry. Misfit.

Noticed in her earlier reply she stated if she and her gang saw foreigner hitting thai girl they would all attack him? Funny how when a Thai man bashes his GF not a single person moves to help.

Not true. 

So its all OK for thai man to bash his woman, but if foreigner, then he should be attacked.

No. Never ok.

yes, should be attacked. Why not? 

Same the Thai husband die yesterday. Som nam na

1 minute ago, Yinn said:

I hate that also. So if some thai do it, you think ok you do it? Other thred today the wife kill the husband. Good, make me happy.

Not sure. Throw off the balcony a lot. 

The Pattaya guys can not get love. Weird, like you say. They must pay, but simple guy and think can buy love. Impossible.

so weird guy get angry. Misfit.

Not true. 

No. Never ok.

yes, should be attacked. Why not? 

So just to clarify, wife killing husband makes you happy and there is nothing wrong attacking someone in a group like a pack of wolfs

So here you go ladies and gents, true colors of mother Teresa and most likely all related to her.

7 minutes ago, Anythingleft? said:

The more this lady posts the more I conclude that the vast majority of Thai women appear to be cast from the same warped mould.......

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Many women "working at night" are more cultural than she is.

2 minutes ago, BestB said:

So just to clarify, wife killing husband makes you happy

If the husband attack her, (a lot, i read about it) 

yes, make me feel happy. som nam na Why not?

2 minutes ago, BestB said:

and there is nothing wrong attacking someone in a group like a pack of wolfs

Not like a wolf. 

If attacking a woman. Why not? 

What you do if some guy kick your mother? Nothing? 

Why you argue me. Richard say same thing. 

Oh, he the man. 

4 minutes ago, Yinn said:

If the husband attack her, (a lot, i read about it) 

yes, make me feel happy. som nam na Why not?

Not like a wolf. 

If attacking a woman. Why not? 

What you do if some guy kick your mother? Nothing? 

Why you argue me. Richard say same thing. 

Oh, he the man. 

Like i said, you have shown your true colors already, no need to justify what is already clear

52 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

They have more choices than a pros** in Europe.
Here they can have a basic education and be a full-time pharmacist.
All they need is English at a communicative level and willingness

to work. Most are just too lazy and unstable.

19 minutes ago, bristolgeoff said:

a agruement happened she come off worse,not right really.but a thai person could  do just as bad and usually a family member will return the favour to him.

Violence is toxic under any circumstances 

14 hours ago, KKr said:

FYI
Volume I; Ch. 5 is a retrospect on WW I,
in Volume II; Ch. 5 is about the influence of the religions author was claiming to be familiar with and some alternative forms of state, on the governance of state.

Hardly relevant to a bully kicking a lady half his size.

Having said that, in the translation you will find 
""
It is not necessary, however, that every individual fighter for such a new doctrine need have a full grasp of the ultimate ideas and plans of those who are the leaders
""

maybe that is your point ?

I bet you are fun at parties!

6 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

So its not only the Thai males who have the pack mentality - the females do as well!!

Thanks for that further insight into the Thai people's way of thinking.

But it applies only when it comes to foreigners . If it’s a thai guy then just stand by with phone out filming and do absolutely nothing 

2 minutes ago, Victornoir said:

You are an embarrassment to us all, Bestb, trying to justify and turn this crime into community litigation.

We do not hit a woman. Whoever committed this act deserves to be expelled after a just punishment.

Nothing else.

Why do not you be a spot and quote for me where I justified hitting a woman. Fire away ohhh righteous one

11 hours ago, Yinn said:

Other thred today the wife kill the husband. Good, make me happy.

that is a bit over the top, don't you think.
I do not know that story, but I do know that trying to settle an argument by waving knifes simply does not work,
it only creates more pent-up resentment and postpones the inevitable that the parties involved should split up

Archived