Jump to content
BANGKOK
rooster59

Pattaya: Kiwi pensioner "kicked and broke" Thai girlfriend's leg in early morning violence

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, BestB said:

Let me guess are you one of those with white socks up to your knees in flip flops?

Yes, that´s right. Together with that I usually wear a pink long sleeve shirt and tight shorts always asking men if they want a whiskey. 🤣

 

I still don´t stand kicking on a woman until the leg is broken.

Edited by Matzzon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Ok, I am sorry sir. 

You have tattoo, and a bit fat, bald or where the singlet right. 

not get upset I say that about “lovely guy”. 

 

All day now, you angry me I say that. I sorry na. 

 

Some tattoo look good. Some fat people the nice people. Vin Diesel no hair also, fat, but popular guy. 

 

Good night.  

Good Yinn, saying sorry shows that you are a nice person.

I am sure nobody here agrees with beating a woman.

The problem is some people drink too much alcohol, and lose their mind, and do stupid things.

Edited by mauGR1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matzzon said:

Yes, that´s right. Together with that I usually wear a pink long sleeve shirt and tight shorts always asking men if they want a whiskey. 🤣

Should post a pic so Yin can know what the "good" expat looks like

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mauGR1 said:

Good Yinn, saying sorry shows that you are a nice person.

I am sure nobody here agrees with beating a woman.

The problem is some people drink too much alcohol, and lose their mind, and do stupid thinks.

Beating a woman and passing judgement because guy has a singlet or a tattoo are 2 very different things and in case you misunderstood she was saying sorry. She was trying to be a smartass once again

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BestB said:

Should post a pic so Yin can know what the "good" expat looks like

Cary Thompson, age 63, from New Zealand is not a “good” expat. 

IMO also not look like a “good” expat. 

 

Some bad people look good, some good people look bad. What is in the heart is important. 

 

Wifekicker Cary Thompson, age 63, from New Zealand, looks bad AND is terrible.

Edited by Yinn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BestB said:

Beating a woman and passing judgement because guy has a singlet or a tattoo are 2 very different things and in case you misunderstood she was saying sorry. She was trying to be a smartass once again

No I say sorry really. 

You are upset. You not kick anybody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BestB said:

Beating a woman and passing judgement because guy has a singlet or a tattoo are 2 very different things and in case you misunderstood she was saying sorry. She was trying to be a smartass once again

Yes, i was following the conversation.

Of course i don't agree that all guys wearing singlets and tattoos are bad guys, but lots of people judge the appearance.

I also know very well how sometimes women can upset men, yet i think one should know better at the age of 63.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BestB said:

It was you, who passed a judgement on him saying he was fat, old, tattoos and a singlet.

I not say “old”.

fat, tattoo and singlet is choice. Old is not.

 

Quote

 

It was your choice to judge him on his appearance not his actions.

 

It has nothing to do with how people look to how people act, why do not you post a pic of yourself and let others judge you?

I did before. Bad idea. Some crazy one on TVF.

 

Quote

 

Common, post your pic and will tell you if your ass is too fat, or your dress is too sluty or your upper lip too hairy.

No.

 

i say sorry two time already. If you want me send some flower, Send your address.

Edited by Yinn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yinn, Google Lord Lucan, British upper class, not fat, not bald, I don't know about tattoos, don't judge people on their appearance 👍

 

I am a bit overweight, I have a full head of hair and a couple of tattoos that can only be seen when not wearing a shirt, and I would never wear a singlet or socks with sandals 🙂 

 

Edited by Golden Triangle
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Yes, i was following the conversation.

Of course i don't agree that all guys wearing singlets and tattoos are bad guys, but lots of people judge the appearance.

I also know very well how sometimes women can upset men, yet i think one should know better at the age of 63.

 

I never said or defended what he did was right or justified, But a few clowns are taking a <deleted> about guys clothing and appearance.

 

I did say though and will say it again, it is highly unlikely he actually hit her that hard that the leg broke. looking at the pic, i suspect when she was kicked or pushed, she twisted her ankle 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

inflammatory remarks removed.

 

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BestB said:

I never said or defended what he did was right or justified, But a few clowns are taking a <deleted> about guys clothing and appearance.

 

I did say though and will say it again, it is highly unlikely he actually hit her that hard that the leg broke. looking at the pic, i suspect when she was kicked or pushed, she twisted her ankle 

Yes, it seems unlikely that he broke her leg with a direct kick, but surely he hit her.

I think the guy from NZ deeply regrets what he has done, actually i pity him just as much as the Thai lady.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Isaanbiker said:

What a sick joke. 

There are relationships where partners drink alcohol together all day,
then they throw bottles at each other and go to bed together in the evening .

 

We have to be careful , we don't want to hang an innocent person .

Edited by marqus12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Thanks for that information, Yinn. Made me really happy. Going to take the rest of the day of and do something funny. :partytime2:👍

After that, I am going to come back here how they feel now, from the posters in this forum that tried to come up with excuses yesterday. For example:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

All of the above tried to come up with something to blame the woman for or to make it look lees bad of an action from the drunken now jailed man.

He went to jail, so it looks like you were all in the wrong. Shameful behaviour from you all.

Please show me where I blamed the girl. Really! Show me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...