Pattaya: Kiwi pensioner "kicked and broke" Thai girlfriend's leg in early morning violence

rooster59

1 hour ago, BestB said:

But it applies only when it comes to foreigners . If it’s a thai guy then just stand by with phone out filming and do absolutely nothing 

People may not like it, but this is absolutely correct. 

It's the same in China. 

Double standards means most of those people don't actually care - when there is a perceived risk to intervening. 

One will almost never see Thais intervene or even comment on Thai male/female physical abuse and disputes. They wouldn't dare. 

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Yinn said:

If Yinn and my gang there. See this guy kick the woman. We will attack him. Sure.

If important, rich Thai Chinese guy beat up his wife, will you and your gang attack him? 

I know your answer. Sure. 

Suddenly you scare too much. Maibenrai chai mai krub?

1 minute ago, Fex Bluse said:

If important, rich Thai Chinese guy beat up his wife, will you and your gang attack him? 

I know your answer. Sure. 

Suddenly you scare too much. Maibenrai chai mai krub?

She be the first to take out her phone to film it and share it on Facebook with her gang to have something to gossip about on that day.????

1 hour ago, emptypockets said:

So its not only the Thai males who have the pack mentality - the females do as well!!

Thanks for that further insight into the Thai people's way of thinking.

No problem. 

If you not attack woman, you no problem also.

welcome to Thailand.

4 hours ago, Leaver said:

Imagine if this women hit her head on the concrete and died.

There goes your retirement, and possibly your life, as you do some serious time. 

Imagine if domestic and family violence ceased

5 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Imagine if domestic and family violence ceased

Imagine if the altercation wasn't even domestic related. 

As I said, one may win a physical altercation here, but the Thai police win every time by extorting money out of one, or both, of the combatants.  

2 hours ago, Leaver said:

Imagine if the altercation wasn't even domestic related. 

As I said, one may win a physical altercation here, but the Thai police win every time by extorting money out of one, or both, of the combatants.  

Irrelevant, they were in a domestic relationship

2 hours ago, Thongkorn said:

AS mucha s i agre , some women fight and act  like men, they should be treat like men.

AS mucha s i agre , some women fight and act  like men, they should be treat like men.

Violence towards either gender is unacceptable 

On 10/21/2019 at 8:18 PM, KKr said:

Following your reasoning, "defend yourself" and "they get what they deserve " by breaking a leg is acceptable then.
What about breaking the neck because she is jagging,
or throwing her under the bus for being impolite?
Is that also in order in your world ?

90 kg vs. 40/50 kg and cannot just constrain the smaller person but instead uses excessive force for no good purpose.
Then gets all sorts of comments implying that the smaller person did something wrong. 
In my book, the big guy is completely at fault, and should do time.

You have obviously never been in a situation where the small Thai woman is trying to hurt the big farang to post that.

You have also obviously never been in a situation where the small Thai woman is pushing the farang's buttons to make him very very angry. In fact, it's something she wouldn't do with a Thai man because she knows she'd get a beating for doing it.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You have obviously never been in a situation where the small Thai woman is trying to hurt the big farang to post that.

You have also obviously never been in a situation where the small Thai woman is pushing the farang's buttons to make him very very angry. In fact, it's something she wouldn't do with a Thai man because she knows she'd get a beating for doing it.

Pushing buttons? Just because your buttons are being pushed is NO reason or excuse to commit violence on another human.

Should you need to protect yourself from harm, then it is reasonable to use appropriate actions or"force" to protect yourself.

On 10/29/2019 at 3:58 PM, RJRS1301 said:

Should you need to protect yourself from harm, then it is reasonable to use appropriate actions or"force" to protect yourself.

I agree, but what if such reasonable force causes a bone to break, does that automatically mean excessive force has been used????

Archived