Need stay longer ... How ?

I will be at end of my 30 day tourist visa on 2nd november 2019.

I want to stay another 6 weeks or more.

How do i do it.

Should i go to cambodia ( i want spend few days there anyway)

I understand i get 15 days on returning to thailand.... Then can i get a further 15 days in soi 5 immigration in jomtien.

Exactly how can i extend my stay more.

I dont fancy flying outside then coming back although i may like to visit Bali.

What would you do.

Thankyou

Sent from my EML-L09 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

20 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Assuming you actually have a 30 day visa exemption. You can extend that for a further 30 days at immigration - 1,900 Baht.

Then, assuming you've not got any land entries this year, you can do a border hop to Cambodia and get another 30 days visa exemption (you are limited to two land entries per year on exemptions). This can also be extended by a further 30 days.

Should get you somewhere near what you need plus a bit.

If I am currently on a single entry TV, If I leave the country when this expires, how do i reenter with a 30 day visa exemption? Are these only available if I fly into the country?

10 minutes ago, GeraldB22 said:

If I am currently on a single entry TV, If I leave the country when this expires, how do i reenter with a 30 day visa exemption? Are these only available if I fly into the country?

Assuming you mean the end of your 60 day stay from TR visa? (and UK citizen).

You could extend by 30 days at Thai immigration without leaving the country.

Of course you are free to do border run (reenter).

You will get 30 days at land border as well as flying in.

The 15 day at land border is a long gone episode.

Outdated information.

Edited by KhunBENQ

17 minutes ago, Neeranam said:
19 minutes ago, Tayaout said:

Don't use Poipet to come back from Cambodia!

Horrible place, unless tou like gambling. 

True, though the reason to avoid it isn't to do with it's lack of charm, but the fact it has notoriously problematic border immigration. 

27 minutes ago, nomad2019 said:

Thanks
So... What border should i use then.... Coming from cambodia

Sent from my EML-L09 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I used Ban Laem several times but there is more available depending where you are going. 

Thai-Cambodian Market (Ban Laem Market)
nongketyai Soi Nong Ket Yai 9, Nong Pla Lai, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150
062 589 0327
https://maps.app.goo.gl/K5z6EAxFqw6dfAsu8

29 minutes ago, nomad2019 said:

So... What border should i use then.... Coming from cambodia

There are two crossing south of Poi Pet. The are the Ban Laem and Ban Pack crossing but traveling from either of them Bangkok is not easy.

You might want to consider the Ban Yeam/ Hat Lek crossing. Map: https://goo.gl/maps/hanyTfsPHbJME8eV7

From there you can go to Trat and get buses directly to Bangkok or fly to Bangkok from the airport there.

Or perhaps visit Koh Kong island for a bit.

24 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

There are two crossing south of Poi Pet. The are the Ban Laem and Ban Pack crossing but traveling from either of them Bangkok is not easy.

You might want to consider the Ban Yeam/ Hat Lek crossing. Map: https://goo.gl/maps/hanyTfsPHbJME8eV7

From there you can go to Trat and get buses directly to Bangkok or fly to Bangkok from the airport there.

Or perhaps visit Koh Kong island for a bit.

Traveling from Ban Laem to Bangkok is very easy. Many vans going to Bangkok. The poster only need to avoid Poipet when coming back. From the Cambodian side it's true that it's not easy. I found a private taxi for $100 from Siem Reap. I simply asked my Tuk Tuk driver and he found a driver for me. The staff at the hotel suggested another border north of Siem Reap that is easy and cheap to reach via bus but it's better for someone who need to go to Issan. 

Edited by Tayaout

On 10/19/2019 at 2:57 PM, GeraldB22 said:

Go to Jomtien Immigration and extend your stay another 30 days. It will cost you 1900 baht, then take a trip to Cambodia and do a border crossing and you will get another 30 days. Now you have your extra 60 days. Just visit any travel agency in Pattaya. They do trips to Cambodia at least 2-3 times a week.