U.S. diplomat told Congress he raised red flag about Biden and Ukraine - source

rooster59

4 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Can you list out all these agencies please?

Does he go to the fbi, probably not.

Does he go to CIA (which has many Clapper/Brennan loyalists)?

Who should he have gone to, in order to pass your ethics test?

Yes he goes to the FBI. I just watches the Smersonic show on CNN where he interviewed a republican congressman who was an ex FBI agent and was in the Ukraine at the time on assignment investigating these matters.  He said and I quote, "these investigations should be done by the appropriate agencies that are not politically partisan "  

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, sirineou said:

Yes he goes to the FBI. I just watches the Smersonic show on CNN where he interviewed a republican congressman who was an ex FBI agent and was in the Ukraine at the time on assignment investigating these matters.  He said and I quote, "these investigations should be done by the appropriate agencies that are not politically partisan "  

would you say the behaviour of the fbi (with Comey, Strzok, Page etc and many other undiscovered anti trump personnel) has been "not politically partisan"? Can you say the same for CIA that is filed with hundreds of people aligned with the past administration?

1 minute ago, JHolmesJr said:

would you say the behaviour of the fbi (with Comey, Strzok, Page etc and many other undiscovered anti trump personnel) has been "not politically partisan"? Can you say the same for CIA that is filed with hundreds of people aligned with the past administration?

Yes I would

1 hour ago, bristolboy said:

No one should deny that Hunter Biden is a sleazy character and it's a sure thing that he got the favorable treatment he did because of who his father was. It's also sleazy that Ivanka got expedited treatment for trademark approval in China. And even more sleacy that Jared got bailed out of his disastrous NY real estate investment on ridiculously favorable terms by a fund that gets some of its money from Qatar. Maybe we should start an investigation of Trump on those grounds? 

Not just Trump but lets investigate everyone in the US or even the WORLD. No one has anything to hide now do they? Not a single person. Well, other than everyone else. 

Let's be clear. There are so very few people in the world that can be called "saintly" that it's actually sad. Nearly everyone in the world can be under the scope for many many questionable things in their lives.

We are all guilty of something. Quit pointing fingers at others unless you want that glass house of yours to come crashing down.  

17 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

If partizan to anything they are to the republicans.

14 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

OK ????????

You seem like a good fellow....please continue to watch CNN....as I do...but also seek out

other channels as it will give you a more well rounded perspective.

If you need to know what is really going on watch the financial news , they only have one agenda the bottom line. I agree with you , if you trying to learn of what's going on by only watching CNN, MSNBC, and FOX , you would be very disappointed.

1 minute ago, sirineou said:

If you need to know what is really going on watch the financial news , they only have one agenda the bottom line. I agree with you , if you trying to learn of what's going on by only watching CNN, MSNBC, and FOX , you would be very disappointed.

"If you need to know what is really going on watch the financial news , they only have one agenda the bottom line."......

That's a very accurate statement and one people should consider strongly.  

3 minutes ago, HuskerDo said:

"If you need to know what is really going on watch the financial news , they only have one agenda the bottom line."......

That's a very accurate statement and one people should consider strongly.  

Is it really? So a bottom line only agenda usually involves truth, transparency etc?

Certainly doesn't look like it ...the financial world is mired in more BS than Trump, Biden,

and all leaders of the world combined. They are streets ahead. 

All they offer is some trite nonsense that suits their money making goals....we dont like

uncertainty and regulation...well, I'll be damned...you don't say.

1 hour ago, Crazy Alex said:

Not really. He asked Ukraine to "find out what happened". If they find out Biden did nothing wrong (which is certainly an option based on Trump's request), that would be of no value to Trump.

Wrong because Trump was asking for opposition research on a political opponent and that has value. People don't research or dig things up for you for free.  

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

Is it really? So a bottom line only agenda usually involves truth, transparency etc?

Certainly doesn't look like it ...the financial world is mired in more BS than Trump, Biden,

and all leaders of the world combined. They are streets ahead. 

All they offer is some trite nonsense that suits their money making goals....we dont like

uncertainty and regulation...well, I'll be damned...you don't say.

The financial world certainly relies on BS but the research and reporting of it certainly does not. Business people do not make good investment decisions based on BS information. If a financial news organisation reported BS eventually no one would watch it and they would go out of business.  

I strongly recommend watching Bloomberg news, not only would you get unbiased opinion (to the degree that it is possible) but you could make a couple of extra bucks.

and please don't comment on Michael Bloomberg's political affiliations , When bloomberg news offers a political opinion it is always followed by "This has being a bloomberg news editorial".indicating that it is opinion and not fact. 

Fox and to a lesser degree IMO ,CNN ofer propaganda and entertainment for their target audience,. 

You need to be very careful with propaganda,  For propaganda to be effective there need to be some truth to it. The propaganda is not in what you are being told, but  in what you are NOT being told.

55 minutes ago, JimmerJJ said:

Wrong because Trump was asking for opposition research on a political opponent and that has value. People don't research or dig things up for you for free.  

Free?

The two countries have a signed agreement that allows for mutual assistance on such investigative matters.

Whats all the fuss ! Its apparent that Joe and his  son was aware of a conflict of interest! When your a politician your name and position in government could be a potential gold mine,bureaucrats privileges. Nothing new!   

"In a newly reported development that further complicates the Democrats’ Ukraine corruption investigation, a State Department witness told congressional investigators this week that in early 2015 he warned about the problematic optics of the vice president’s son, Hunter Biden, serving on the board of a Ukrainian energy company while his father was tasked with overseeing Ukraine-U.S. relations.  The career State Department official told investigators his warning was rebuffed by Biden’s office. Months later, Biden would pressure the Ukraine — by withholding a billion dollars in aid — to fire the prosecutor who had looked into the company employing Hunter".

https://www.dailywire.com/news/impeachment-witness-told-congress-he-warned-about-biden-ukraine-problem-in-2015-got-shut-down-by-bidens-office

I bet Joe wishes he never bragged about that in front of cameras!

The irony is being denounced by a corrupt administration run by the boss of a crime family. 

Money laundering, scam university, bogus product branding, betraying the country he claims to love so passionately he leaves stains on the flag, playing to the ignorance of his fans, and so on...  The MAGA agenda.

I kind of think that if the absolute worst of this scandal was true, that Joe Biden had changed US foreign policy and insisted on the firing of an honest AG to help the company that was paying his son $50,000 a month out of a jam THEN IT STILL WOULDN'T BE AS BAD AS WHAT TRUMP DOES IN AN AVERAGE WEEK. 

But only $50,000 a month? Is Hunter Biden so incompetent that he didn't ask for more? And that AG was disliked by other governments and international agencies because he wasn't strong on corruption. Hmnnnn. 

You guys are so funny. Trump admits he broke the constitution by asking a foreign govt to open an investigation and you dont care.

Biden carries out US policy and at the request of Ukraine govt and you all jump up and down.

Harkens back to 1972, when Nixon did everything possible to secure re-election.

Using the "Canuck Letter" to rid himself of Ed Muskie as an opponent is startingly familiar.

Joe seems like shoe-in to beat the president so he needs to be taken out.

58 minutes ago, Sujo said:

You guys are so funny. Trump admits he broke the constitution by asking a foreign govt to open an investigation and you dont care.

Not much for them to grasp on to; I say let them have it.

Interesting that this is the only pro-president nugget that the republicans on the House Intel committee have found reasonable enough to leak?

Suspect when all is revealed Mr. Kent's red-flag will be but a speed-bump. I'm sure he went to the State Dept IG, or filed a WB complaint? If he didn't why not?

Just now, mtls2005 said:

Harkens back to 1972, when Nixon did everything possible to secure re-election.

Using the "Canuck Letter" to rid himself of Ed Muskie as an opponent is startingly familiar.

Not much for them to grasp on to; I say let them have it.

Interesting that this is the only pro-president nugget that the republicans on the House Intel committee have found reasonable enough to leak?

Suspect when all is revealed Mr. Kent's red-flag will be but a speed-bump. I'm sure he went to the State Dept IG, or filed a WB complaint? If he didn't why not?

From what I have read he went to Biden because it could give a wrong impression, not because he acted illegally.

3 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I'm starting to see a surprising number of Democratic talking heads casting doubt on Joe's electability, particularly after this Ukraine ordeal. Sins of the father in reverse.

11 minutes ago, J Town said:

I'm starting to see a surprising number of Democratic talking heads casting doubt on Joe's electability

Funding, age, gaffes don't help.

Neither does the circular firing squad which is the Democratic debates/primary. Face outward, aim at the president and how YOUR policies/positions differ from HIS.

A third-party candidate, more viable than Stein, is necessary for any successful re-election.

The Hunter/Ukraine thing, given the family situation (wife, daughter, son lost prematurely) and Eric, Don Jr., Ivanka, Jared out pedalling their "brands" for profit, didn't ever seem like a winner. Going after someone's children often backfires. Look at the blowback whenever some criticizes Ivanka.

5 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Funding, age, gaffes don't help.

Neither does the circular firing squad which is the Democratic debates/primary. Face outward, aim at the president and how YOUR policies/positions differ from HIS.

Of the three current Democratic front runners, Bernie and Warren primarily take the high road. Joe certainly got testy and fumbled quite a lot at the last debate. He tries to look stern and in control, it only clarifies his pending dotage. The others should really step down at this point, they suck too much air out of the room.

5 hours ago, chessman said:

I kind of think that if the absolute worst of this scandal was true, that Joe Biden had changed US foreign policy and insisted on the firing of an honest AG to help the company that was paying his son $50,000 a month out of a jam THEN IT STILL WOULDN'T BE AS BAD AS WHAT TRUMP DOES IN AN AVERAGE WEEK. 

But only $50,000 a month? Is Hunter Biden so incompetent that he didn't ask for more? And that AG was disliked by other governments and international agencies because he wasn't strong on corruption. Hmnnnn. 

Yep, looks like $50k and the rest..........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7592235/Hunter-Biden-paid-83-333-month-Ukrainian-gas-company-ceremonial-figure.html

Archived