U.S. diplomat told Congress he raised red flag about Biden and Ukraine - source

rooster59

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, riclag said:

I bet Joe wishes he never bragged about that in front of cameras!

He...they all....thought that Hillary was going to stomp all over Trump and win.

He upset their schemes big time.

2 hours ago, J Town said:

Joe certainly got testy and fumbled quite a lot at the last debate. He tries to look stern and in control, it only clarifies his pending dotage. 

He seems to suffer from righteous indignation when asked a question that lays his corruption bare.

Then he starts talking like the Jack Nicholson character in "A Few Good Men". 

3 hours ago, J Town said:

Of the three current Democratic front runners, Bernie and Warren primarily take the high road. Joe certainly got testy and fumbled quite a lot at the last debate. He tries to look stern and in control, it only clarifies his pending dotage. The others should really step down at this point, they suck too much air out of the room.

How can Bernie be a contender? He had a heart attack, remember?

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

How can Bernie be a contender? He had a heart attack, remember?

It was a minor heart attack, he came back looking VERY strong at the last debate, and is now getting major endorsements. Don't count him out quite yet.

20 hours ago, Thian said:

Right, so you won't believe that hunter got a deal worth 1.5 billion from the chinese?

I don't know where you're getting your information from. He absolutely and definitively did not get "a deal worth 1.5 billion from the chinese."

Those totally false claims have been comprehensively debunked many times, by  various fact-checking organisations and major media outlets. Hunter Biden bought a 10% share in a  financial management group set up to oversee an investment fund by a Chinese businessman, Jonathan Li. While the original intent was to raise $1.5 billion for the fund, it actually fell far short and when Hunter Biden bought his shares, the fund was capitalized at $420 million. So he actually paid $420,000 for his 10% stake. Up till now, according to everyone involved in the venture, Biden has not earned a single red cent from his investment.

Hunter Biden China links

5 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

I don't know where you're getting your information from. He absolutely and definitively did not get "a deal worth 1.5 billion from the chinese."

Those totally false claims have been comprehensively debunked many times, by  various fact-checking organisations and major media outlets. Hunter Biden bought a 10% share in a  financial management group set up to oversee an investment fund by a Chinese businessman, Jonathan Li. While the original intent was to raise $1.5 billion for the fund, it actually fell far short and when Hunter Biden bought his shares, the fund was capitalized at $420 million. So he actually paid $420,000 for his 10% stake. Up till now, according to everyone involved in the venture, Biden has not earned a single red cent from his investment.

Hunter Biden China links

I still haven't found the video where Hunter admits the 1.5 trillion...guess they took it off the web already or i have to search longer.

I don't believe ANY public media though, not CNN no BBC no NPO nothing of it...i've seen too much proof of their fake news and left indoctrination.

But the movie about Joe Biden admitting blackmailing Ukraine is totally clear....The vice president of the USA blackmailing another country.....who would have thought....so it sure wouldn't surprise me if his son is from the same tree....

If i find the video about Hunter i'll post it here but i even guess the webmasters won't let me do it...

4 minutes ago, Thian said:

I still haven't found the video where Hunter admits the 1.5 trillion...guess they took it off the web already or i have to search longer.

I'm pretty sure the reason you haven't found it is because it doesn't exist. I dare say there might be something where he admits to investing in the fund management group but as mentioned, the fund wasn't worth $1.5 billion when he bought into it - and he hasn't earned anything from it anyway.

5 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

I'm pretty sure the reason you haven't found it is because it doesn't exist. I dare say there might be something where he admits to investing in the fund management group but as mentioned, the fund wasn't worth $1.5 billion when he bought into it - and he hasn't earned anything from it anyway.

The fund got orders from china worth 1.5 billion....that was the story.

But even without the china story, what happened in the Ukraine is already enough to make the whole USA look like a 3rd world country and to give Trump another term on the chair.

1 hour ago, Thian said:

The fund got orders from china worth 1.5 billion....that was the story.

But even without the china story, what happened in the Ukraine is already enough to make the whole USA look like a 3rd world country and to give Trump another term on the chair.

Yes, guaranteed.  Even with all this "impeachment inquiry" nonsense going on, Trump is polling higher than either Biden or Warren in the key state of Iowa. 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/18/poll-shows-trump-topping-biden-warren-in-iowa-matchups/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&__twitter_impression=true

5 hours ago, Kelsall said:

Yes, guaranteed.  Even with all this "impeachment inquiry" nonsense going on, Trump is polling higher than either Biden or Warren in the key state of Iowa. 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/18/poll-shows-trump-topping-biden-warren-in-iowa-matchups/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&__twitter_impression=true

This we will never ever read in the dutch newspapers, they only write bad things about trump every day...today i read he had said something bad about those astronaut women and they present it like that's worldnews. 

Funny thing is also that many candidates now speak latin in the usa, like if that's super important for the american voters.

And the whole Muller story about trump and russia is also very amusing, of course we won't read that in holland.

Our dutch president is around 50 yo, never had a gf in his life, never had sex...still lives with his mother, drives a very old Saab car, only had a simple job and for the rest worked in the politics. What a difference with a guy like Trump haha.

3 minutes ago, Thian said:

This we will never ever read in the dutch newspapers, they only write bad things about trump every day...today i read he had said something bad about those astronaut women and they present it like that's worldnews. 

Funny thing is also that many candidates now speak latin in the usa, like if that's super important for the american voters.

And the whole Muller story about trump and russia is also very amusing, of course we won't read that in holland.

Our dutch president is around 50 yo, never had a gf in his life, never had sex...still lives with his mother, drives a very old Saab car, only had a simple job and for the rest worked in the politics. What a difference with a guy like Trump haha.

What a load of nonsense.

2 hours ago, Thian said:

But the movie about Joe Biden admitting blackmailing Ukraine is totally clear....The vice president of the USA blackmailing another country.....who would have thought....so it sure wouldn't surprise me if his son is from the same tree....

They say he was "executing" US policy in Ukraine..if so, why doesn't Obama come out of the shadows and  clear it all

up...it's hard to imagine he didn't green light whatever "policy" it was...VPs dont go off and do their own thing. Obama is quiet because he knows if he wades in he is going to get questions about a lot of areas he wants to avoid....he won't touch Biden with a bargepole. I think the Dems will have no choice but to run with Warren. 

10 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

They say he was "executing" US policy in Ukraine..if so, why doesn't Obama come out of the shadows and  clear it all

up...it's hard to imagine he didn't green light whatever "policy" it was...VPs dont go off and do their own thing. Obama is quiet because he knows if he wades in he is going to get questions about a lot of areas he wants to avoid....he won't touch Biden with a bargepole. I think the Dems will have no choice but to run with Warren. 

Why should Obama come out and play trump's game? Are you serious? just because people don't react to trump's ridiculous allegations it makes them true?

The policy is/was clear enough, no one but trump disputes it. 

10 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Your mind works in mysterious ways.

Even Ukraine govt asked the US for help to get rid of the prosecutor.

The facts have been shown to you over and over but you still look for any conspiracy.

5 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Warren is pocahontas right? Who claimed she had native indian blood but the dna-test proved different...did she get the million from trump?

11 minutes ago, Thian said:

Which part is nonsense, about Rutte? What;s nonsense about what i wrote?

Everything you wrote about Dutch media is incorrect, Rutte was head of human resource for one of Unilever's many companies, so more than 'a simple job'. Your information about his private life could be correct though, I really have no idea how many times he has had sex in his life.

Warren is pocahontas right? Who claimed she had native indian blood but the dna-test proved different...did she get the million from trump?
Please do not repeat that racist slur. Just because the current US president uses that slur doesn't mean that it's OK for anyone to.

In May the National Congress of American Indians said in a statement: “The name of Pocahontas should not be used as a slur, and it is inappropriate for anyone to use her name in a disparaging manner.”

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Please do not repeat that racist slur. Just because the current US president uses that slur doesn't mean that it's OK for anyone to.

In May the National Congress of American Indians said in a statement: “The name of Pocahontas should not be used as a slur, and it is inappropriate for anyone to use her name in a disparaging manner.”

Please let them use the same slurs Trump is using, it makes them just look stupid.

5 hours ago, stevenl said:

Everything you wrote about Dutch media is incorrect, Rutte was head of human resource for one of Unilever's many companies, so more than 'a simple job'. Your information about his private life could be correct though, I really have no idea how many times he has had sex in his life.

Dutch media is as left as a left hand....and so are ALL the teachers/schools, large companies, reporters, newspapers and so on.

So you think a human resource manager is a statusfull job? I don't, and all i wrote about rutte is true. It's a mummies baby and i guess he's gay as well.

So who's writing nonsense? What's real nonsense is that the phuket tourboats are safe.

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I don't even know what or who pocahontas is....yes something from disney i believe but don't even know what character.

Trump promised her 1 million$ if she had indian blood like she claimed, but she didn't have it...how sad to get votes by those kind of lies.

I don't even know what or who pocahontas is....yes something from disney i believe but don't even know what character.

Trump promised her 1 million$ if she had indian blood like she claimed, but she didn't have it...how sad to get votes by those kind of lies.
She was a real person.

Dutch media is as left as a left hand....and so are ALL the teachers/schools, large companies, reporters, newspapers and so on.

So you think a human resource manager is a statusfull job? I don't, and all i wrote about rutte is true. It's a mummies baby and i guess he's gay as well.

So who's writing nonsense? What's real nonsense is that the phuket tourboats are safe.
So he's gay huh? Will wonders never cease.

16 minutes ago, Thian said:

The boats I use are safe.

But please show me, how are nrc and telegraaf left leaning? Only volkskrant is left of the national daily papers.

And also remind me about the relationship between rutte's sexlife and Joe biden?

5 hours ago, stevenl said:

The boats I use are safe.

But please show me, how are nrc and telegraaf left leaning? Only volkskrant is left of the national daily papers.

And also remind me about the relationship between rutte's sexlife and Joe biden?

Telegraaf wrote today about trump and the astronaut women, like thats news? Have they ever written anything positive about him? Also yesterday they wrote something silly about him, i forgot what. NRC is totally left, if you didn't notice that you should take your snorkle off a bit more.

Rutte is a spoiled brat compared to Trump, really funny (or ashaming) that we got him as our leader. He has no life experience at all,, mummies baby. But he's still better to have than Biden who is a complete old corrupt sick fool. The guy is 78 and has many diseases, how can a nation like the US be serious to vote for him? And why don't they take harsh acaittion now against him and obama or are they waiting for the poop to hit the fan?

I advice you to watch the jensen shows a bit more, he'll open your eyes...And he's the ONLY media which is not ultra left but just a normal guy, not ultra right or anything like that.

Guess you;ve been away from holland too long to know what's going on there now, it's really disgusting how they even indoctrinate children now by telling them the world is gone in 10 years and stuff like that, disgusting.

1 minute ago, Thian said:

Telegraaf wrote today about trump and the astronaut women, like thats news? Have they ever written anything positive about him? Also yesterday they wrote something silly about him, i forgot what. NRC is totally left, if you didn't notice that you should take your snorkle off a bit more.

Rutte is a spoiled brat compared to Trump, really funny (or ashaming) that we got him as our leader. He has no life experience at all,, mummies baby. But he's still better to have than Biden who is a complete old corrupt sick fool. The guy is 78 and has many diseases, how can a nation like the US be serious to vote for him? And why don't they take harsh acaittion now against him and obama or are they waiting for the poop to hit the fan?

I advice you to watch the jensen shows a bit more, he'll open your eyes...And he's the ONLY media which is not ultra left but just a normal guy, not ultra right or anything like that.

Guess you;ve been away from holland too long to know what's going on there now, it's really disgusting how they even indoctrinate children now by telling them the world is gone in 10 years and stuff like that, disgusting.

As I said earlier, nonsense.

Archived