BANGKOK
rooster59

U.S. diplomat told Congress he raised red flag about Biden and Ukraine - source

Troll post removed.  

Off-topic posts removed.

I kind of think that if the absolute worst of this scandal was true, that Joe Biden had changed US foreign policy and insisted on the firing of an honest AG to help the company that was paying his son $50,000 a month out of a jam THEN IT STILL WOULDN'T BE AS BAD AS WHAT TRUMP DOES IN AN AVERAGE WEEK. 

But only $50,000 a month? Is Hunter Biden so incompetent that he didn't ask for more? And that AG was disliked by other governments and international agencies because he wasn't strong on corruption. Hmnnnn. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Harkens back to 1972, when Nixon did everything possible to secure re-election.

Using the "Canuck Letter" to rid himself of Ed Muskie as an opponent is startingly familiar.

Joe seems like shoe-in to beat the president so he needs to be taken out.

58 minutes ago, Sujo said:

You guys are so funny. Trump admits he broke the constitution by asking a foreign govt to open an investigation and you dont care.

Not much for them to grasp on to; I say let them have it.

Interesting that this is the only pro-president nugget that the republicans on the House Intel committee have found reasonable enough to leak?

Suspect when all is revealed Mr. Kent's red-flag will be but a speed-bump. I'm sure he went to the State Dept IG, or filed a WB complaint? If he didn't why not?

Just now, mtls2005 said:

Harkens back to 1972, when Nixon did everything possible to secure re-election.

Using the "Canuck Letter" to rid himself of Ed Muskie as an opponent is startingly familiar.

Joe seems like shoe-in to beat the president so he needs to be taken out.

Not much for them to grasp on to; I say let them have it.

Interesting that this is the only pro-president nugget that the republicans on the House Intel committee have found reasonable enough to leak?

Suspect when all is revealed Mr. Kent's red-flag will be but a speed-bump. I'm sure he went to the State Dept IG, or filed a WB complaint? If he didn't why not?

From what I have read he went to Biden because it could give a wrong impression, not because he acted illegally.

11 minutes ago, J Town said:

I'm starting to see a surprising number of Democratic talking heads casting doubt on Joe's electability

Funding, age, gaffes don't help.

Neither does the circular firing squad which is the Democratic debates/primary. Face outward, aim at the president and how YOUR policies/positions differ from HIS.

A third-party candidate, more viable than Stein, is necessary for any successful re-election.

The Hunter/Ukraine thing, given the family situation (wife, daughter, son lost prematurely) and Eric, Don Jr., Ivanka, Jared out pedalling their "brands" for profit, didn't ever seem like a winner. Going after someone's children often backfires. Look at the blowback whenever some criticizes Ivanka.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Funding, age, gaffes don't help.

Neither does the circular firing squad which is the Democratic debates/primary. Face outward, aim at the president and how YOUR policies/positions differ from HIS.

Of the three current Democratic front runners, Bernie and Warren primarily take the high road. Joe certainly got testy and fumbled quite a lot at the last debate. He tries to look stern and in control, it only clarifies his pending dotage. The others should really step down at this point, they suck too much air out of the room.

5 hours ago, chessman said:

I kind of think that if the absolute worst of this scandal was true, that Joe Biden had changed US foreign policy and insisted on the firing of an honest AG to help the company that was paying his son $50,000 a month out of a jam THEN IT STILL WOULDN'T BE AS BAD AS WHAT TRUMP DOES IN AN AVERAGE WEEK. 

But only $50,000 a month? Is Hunter Biden so incompetent that he didn't ask for more? And that AG was disliked by other governments and international agencies because he wasn't strong on corruption. Hmnnnn. 

Yep, looks like $50k and the rest..........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7592235/Hunter-Biden-paid-83-333-month-Ukrainian-gas-company-ceremonial-figure.html

• Like 1