BANGKOK
rooster59

U.S. diplomat told Congress he raised red flag about Biden and Ukraine - source

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Oops, not what the Dems want to hear at all. Perhaps they were under the illusion he was going to support their side.

Clearly you don't know most of what he said since it's mostly bad news for Trump.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, J Town said:

Of the three current Democratic front runners, Bernie and Warren primarily take the high road. Joe certainly got testy and fumbled quite a lot at the last debate. He tries to look stern and in control, it only clarifies his pending dotage. The others should really step down at this point, they suck too much air out of the room.

How can Bernie be a contender? He had a heart attack, remember?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, Thian said:

Right, so you won't believe that hunter got a deal worth 1.5 billion from the chinese?

I don't know where you're getting your information from. He absolutely and definitively did not get "a deal worth 1.5 billion from the chinese."

Those totally false claims have been comprehensively debunked many times, by  various fact-checking organisations and major media outlets. Hunter Biden bought a 10% share in a  financial management group set up to oversee an investment fund by a Chinese businessman, Jonathan Li. While the original intent was to raise $1.5 billion for the fund, it actually fell far short and when Hunter Biden bought his shares, the fund was capitalized at $420 million. So he actually paid $420,000 for his 10% stake. Up till now, according to everyone involved in the venture, Biden has not earned a single red cent from his investment.

Hunter Biden China links

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Thian said:

I still haven't found the video where Hunter admits the 1.5 trillion...guess they took it off the web already or i have to search longer.

I'm pretty sure the reason you haven't found it is because it doesn't exist. I dare say there might be something where he admits to investing in the fund management group but as mentioned, the fund wasn't worth $1.5 billion when he bought into it - and he hasn't earned anything from it anyway.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, stevenl said:

What a load of nonsense.

Which part is nonsense, about Rutte? What;s nonsense about what i wrote?

Edited by Thian