TM30 Android App Questions

We arrived home today in Udonthani after a two night stay in a Resort in Bueng Gan province where they use the TM30 to register arrival of foreigners. Because of this I have today on behalf of my Thai wife registered my return to our home using the TM30 online Android Application which was accepted.

I used the MRZ capture function for my Passport details and I included todays date as the Check In date and I used the Check Out date as the date my permission to stay expires, I also included my Visa type.

I left the Date of Arrival field blank as this refers to the last date of arrival stamp in my Passport from abroad and I also left the Point of Entry field blank as this refers to the location on the last Date of Arrival Stamp which in my case was Suvarnabhumi Airport.

Just wondering if what I have done is correct for an overnight stay in another Province as this is the first time I have ever done this.

Many thanks in advance for any comments.

OP, Just curious what's udon imm like? I love udon. I imagine it would be easy to drop into imm and ask?

Personally I would have ignored the tm6 and put date for return as the date you arrived back home udon. 

Edited by DrJack54

6 hours ago, vibration said:

I included todays date as the Check In date and I used the Check Out date as the date my permission to stay expires,

I don't think the check out date means much, since the whole thing is about registering the date of arrival only. The last one I filed on the android app actually gave the same check in and check out date. 

On 10/19/2019 at 8:29 PM, DrJack54 said:

OP, Just curious what's udon imm like? I love udon. I imagine it would be easy to drop into imm and ask?

Personally I would have ignored the tm6 and put date for return as the date you arrived back home udon. 

First many thanks to all for your comments.

I have found Udonthani Immigration to be very helpful in all of the years they have been open (office in Nong khai before) except after my last Visa extension based on retirement where I let the funds drop below 400K due to not being informed about the changes (extension was done two months before the changes would come into effect) and was unable to get information regarding any eventual potential negative consequences.

All of this caused a great deal of stress resulting in me deciding to change my Visa extension to one based on Thai Elite Membership.

I dont particularly like going to any Immigration Offices and will now also do the 90 day reports online.

For myself and my Thai wife the Thai Elite Membership and the PE Visa is the best choice for us who like to have freedom over money and who also travel a lot and the yearly cost of 50000 THB per year for the 20 year membership is in our opinion well worth it.