Mattress cleaning service?

revgreen

Moved into a condo, mattress is a bit dirty and dusty. I'd like to have it cleaned. The few places I've contacted basically said they do a deep vacuum, which would help with the dust but not any staining. Any suggestions?

6 hours ago, revgreen said:

Moved into a condo, mattress is a bit dirty and dusty. I'd like to have it cleaned. The few places I've contacted basically said they do a deep vacuum, which would help with the dust but not any staining. Any suggestions?

Have you tried this company, https://www.facebook.com/pg/dreamhygiene/services/

If the mattress is dirty and stained, why not just  ask the owner to replace it, maybe offer to go halves on the price?

Edited by Just Weird
  • Like 1

Depending how long your stay ? …..as the advice from post #2 is the best...,it can save you from "itchy and scratching "Pattaya matrasses meet a lot of different people ….

About price ….those adverting company's don't work for free neither...

I bought 8 years ago a full latex Dunloppilo one in Home Pro in action price for 12000 Baht , normal around 20000 and  up to now sleeping as on a cloud ,...after more than 1 year on Thai torture matrasses 

Afbeelding(15).jpg

Afbeelding(14).jpg

14 hours ago, Just Weird said:

If the mattress is dirty and stained, why not just  ask the owner to replace it, maybe offer to go halves on the price?

I tried and he said no. Fair play because I did also get him to buy a brand new TV and washing machine. Pick your battles I guess.

Edited by revgreen

In the past whenever a sofa or mattress has needed cleaning the landlord has paid. It costs 300-800 baht. You can buy mattress protectors (not the same as the soft toppers) for about the same price from Tesco, IKEA or the usual online stores.

Edited by edwardandtubs

• 1 year later...

I am an real estate agent, currently using this one for my clients: www.icleanbed.com

(I CLEAN BED, interesting name!)

They do sofa, mattress, carpet and curtain cleaning. Perfect English speaking staffs, nice and friendly. They can handle all kinds of stain or spill on the fabric perfectly. They are also experts in dust mite cleaning. Strongly recommended! ????