Internet cafe or computers to use

Jj 991

Hey guys I’m in Bangkok for a little while longer and don’t have access to a computer (staying in Airbnb ) use my phone for most things however I need to edit some resumes and look for some jobs for when I return back to my home country so I am in need of a Internet cafe or some recommendations on somewhere I can use a computer for a few hours , I’m staying in sathorn area. One option I gave a thought to is to go into a hotel and ask to use their business centre but not sure if they would let me considering I’m not staying there. - has anyone tried this ? 

6 hours ago, Jj 991 said:

One option I gave a thought to is to go into a hotel and ask to use their business centre but not sure if they would let me considering I’m not staying there. - has anyone tried this ? 

Most hotels with a business centre will allow non-guests to use it but they will charge.  I've done that many times.

Internet cafes are still around, but they seem to service mostly kids gaming - away from tourist areas you can find places that charge as little as 10 or 15 baht an hour. Older hardware and software, but fine for editing resumes etc, and they have printers if needed. I don't have a home printer as I rarely use them, so the internet cafes are very convenient on the odd occasion I need something printed out. 

13 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Most hotels with a business centre will allow non-guests to use it but they will charge.  I've done that many times.

You should also be able to bring up a few cafe locations on your phone

just google     "  internet cafe Bangkok Sathorn " There are a few  BTS or MRT stations shown on this map.

internet.png

The kids aren't legally allowed during the day, like until 1400 or so.. but can be pretty noisy after school.. Nothing a pair of headphones can't cure.. Our basement has a cafe.. you get 2 hours for 25 THB, check expiration.. has come in quite handy during outages. 

Archived