Question about E-class Visa

chado

1. Can the "ordinary" visas (E class) be extended not when it's getting closer to the end of my 30-days stay, but after a few days after I've entered Cambodia?

2. What are relatively easy ways nowadays to extend it for those who don't work in the country? Not retired, not married, with no property owned.

I'd need 6-12 months, preferably multiple entries. Or at the very least - 3 months, single.

3. I've been to Cambodia multiple times, with 30-days visas, around 1 time once per 1-2 years. That is, I've always stayed under a month per year. Would I be granted EG exntention for my E-visa this time with no problem? For 6-12 months?

1 hour ago, phuketrichard said:

1. you can take it to an agent the next day, the 12 months is added onto ur initial 1 month

2. 6 month multi entry EG extension, ( looking for work), but after the 7 months need leave the country and repeat.

3. If you qualify... yep

Thanks.

1. Can it be done by myself with no issues? Or only an agent will be able to do it the next day and otherwise I'll have to wait almost a month?

1a. Also, I've read that it can only be obtained by first time visitors. But you say that that's not the case and moveover, the process be repeated by leaving the country and then re-entering?

Cambodia-EG-visa-application-letter.jpg

Archived