Renewing visa

Renewing marriage visa soon.Wife visiting family,left phone here,no contact.Do not have copy of her ID,have everything else.If they don't accept this,what are my options? I think I could get a tourist visa for the two months,and in the interim,when she returns,which is just after my visa date, we could go back and get the one year marriage visa then.

I assume you are writing about applying for a non-o visa at a embassy or consulate. Her ID card will certainly will certainly be needed.

If you have a multiple entry non-o visa and it has not expired yet you could get another 90 day entry from it before it expires.

Maybe you could just do a border hop for a 30 day visa exempt entry that can be extended for 30 days rather than getting a tourist visa.

9 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

So do I still go to Savannakhet embassy and ask them for a 90 day extension or 30 day visa? I have a multiple o. It expires the 5th of November I can go then and do whatever is best

If you have a Multiple Entry O Visa you can leave the country and re-enter on or before Nov 5th and you will get a new (final) 90 day stay.

Edited by elviajero