. How much for the Samsung A70 in MBK?

Gjk7777

2 minutes ago, Gjk7777 said:

Can they be trusted these online shops?

I buy quite a lot from Lazada, including Canon camera lens and received the goods no problem.

There was 1 item I ordered last month  and I received an email to say the money has been credited as the seller had run out of stock.  The money was back in the bank in a matter of days.

Cheers

6 minutes ago, Gjk7777 said:

Can they be trusted these online shops?

You have all kind of sellers on Lazada. I would go only for those who exist for more than 1 year, have a good rating and good chat response rate.

The actual cheaper price is from a new seller with zero history & zero rating. I would not buy from this one ! :ermm:

For about 11'000 B you have by example this one, and I could buy from it when I see its profile:smile:

2 hours ago, Pattaya46 said:

You have all kind of sellers on Lazada. I would go only for those who exist for more than 1 year, have a good rating and good chat response rate.

The actual cheaper price is from a new seller with zero history & zero rating. I would not buy from this one ! :ermm:

For about 11'000 B you have by example this one, and I could buy from it when I see its profile:smile:

Yes fair point mate. I was just providing my own experience on buying from Lazada.

I do get buyer protection when buying from my ewallet. No probs so far over the past 12/18 months. Always a first time though as in any online store . Cheers

Archived