Weird Bar Service

fhickson

Is anyone else here irritated by bar some bar service in Pattaya?

Several times ive had the bargirls dictate where i should sit in the bar and back and forth on the issue even after i had already sat down and drinking.

Are they moving customers to front and/or certain seats to make the bar appear more full to people walking by or pairing male customers together so they will drink more?

Or maybe it has something to do with the chit?, although i was not moving around. Why do they care where people sit?

When i asked why they said another customer moved out, others just acted like they did not understand, then another girl came and asked etc.

32 minutes ago, BestB said:

Perfect example posting after a few is not wise.

Do not worry there is no conspiracy, i am guessing they asked you to move to a chair closes to the wall, so the wall can hold you up;)

that could not be it, one time i was on the side inside and they told me to sit in front outside. the other time i was sitting outside and they wanted me to sit a row back further in. both locations were easily servicable.

2 minutes ago, fhickson said:

that could not be it, one time i was on the side inside and they told me to sit in front outside. the other time i was sitting outside and they wanted me to sit a row back further in. both locations were easily servicable.

May be they just do not like you

Get you to sit near another guy then they can turn a fan off. It has happened but not that much.... more irritated in GGBs that try to reserve particular seats for their favourite customer group, or get you to shuffle along to seat a larger party together. Here is another.... when they bring your food, they keep moving stuff around on the table like some chess game!

5 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

This is clearly another example of the anti-farang bias that Thais are developing. Time to move to a bar in Cambodia or Vietnam. 

Yes, they must be very bad, right? Happy moving!

To OP: This is not a problem if you not let it become one.

43 minutes ago, shdmn said:

So you found 'a bar'  somewhere that did this.  Seeing as how you literally have hundreds if not thousands of bars to choose from you could not just, you know, go to another bar?

just wanted to have a cold beer without being hassled and was tired of walking.

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

They like to move the 'less attractive' customers to , or harder to see.

You've got this wrong. They move the customer to places a bit darker because the pretty girls don't fancy him. Then the less attractive girls have a chance.

It's the sisterhood. Innit.

Archived