Work Visa for Working in Thailand with a UK company

Is it possible? I work for an online company and can work from home a lot. My GF is thai and has been offered a lecturing position at a uni so we will be moving to thailand next year. My job would be mostly online but could also involve visting and communicating with thai suppliers for exporting goods to the UK.

All work visa info I have seen suggests working for a thai company and not being a visitor working in the country. Most advice I have seen suggests not to mention my job and continue paying tax in the UK. I will be studying thai at the same uni as my GF so can get an education Visa to stay in the country for a year or 2 until the wedding if everything goes to plan.

So yeah. Education visa or work visa?

To extend the above reply.. 

Theres broadly 2 legal options.. Form a company, with all the costs and hassles that incurs, and legalize yourself with the company. That doesnt really suit self employed 'one man band' situations. 

Approach an umbrella company (such as iglu.net ) who if you can supply a tech related job descriptions, can engage you, invoice for your gross salary, provide the work permit and B visa, and pay your Thai taxes and social costs, and then legal Thai salary. 

Of course some people avoid and evade Thai income taxes and simply hide and hope.