Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

EU will delay Brexit until February if Johnson fails to ratify deal this week - The Sunday Times

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, david555 said:

it has nothing to do with the E.U. now , as they just have to accept what will be in that case …..as the E.U. can only react on a demand to give or to not give extension , not by their own action 

 

Bit contradictory, a decision on the extension would mean it has got something to do with the EU.

 

Moments later, Mr Johnson told MPs he would “pause” the bill and that the ball was now in the EU’s court to decide whether to extend Article 50 to avert a crash-out Brexit on 31 October.

“We now face further uncertainty and the EU must now make up their minds over how to answer parliament’s request for a delay,” he said.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-vote-deal-timetable-boris-johnson-mps-delay-general-election-a9167011.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 eu states must vote yes to extend, however discussion in the french national assembly might

lead to a surprise as the french object another long extension.

 

wbr

roobaa01

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sandyf said:

Bit contradictory, a decision on the extension would mean it has got something to do with the EU.

 

Moments later, Mr Johnson told MPs he would “pause” the bill and that the ball was now in the EU’s court to decide whether to extend Article 50 to avert a crash-out Brexit on 31 October.

“We now face further uncertainty and the EU must now make up their minds over how to answer parliament’s request for a delay,” he said.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-vote-deal-timetable-boris-johnson-mps-delay-general-election-a9167011.html

with the words" nothing to do with it"  I just pointing out the E.U. has just to let happen  in the U.K. camp whatever the" Brexit soap opera camp "decides....we can not change it !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2019 at 3:26 PM, el torro said:

The EU has no intention of allowing the UK to leave without a 'deal' that pays them a lot of money.

Poor Brexiteers who still don‘t understand that the EU doesn’t have a say in a member state‘s sovereign decision to leave. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

Poor Brexiteers who still don‘t understand that the EU doesn’t have a say in a member state‘s sovereign decision to leave. 

No we cant  , they just like to blame any other one except their own for their ultimate division in politics, up to even their own proper party divisions are divided ….. I think U.K. go stay "the permanent Hotel California guest …"

 

The only way to kick U.K. out of E.U. is the refusal of extension …. so they could blame the E.U. for the Brexit failure …..it looks that is the brexiteers plan 

Edited by david555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Forethat said:

Perhaps you'll have to wait until next GE to gain 'some' level of understanding?

Gotcha - so Cummings has intentionally lost every vote, intentionally allowed his boss to be humiliated on a daily basis and had always intended to get an extension. 
 

Hmmm I think your understanding of it needs a bit of work 

 

So what’s on the agenda at No 10 in your cabinet meetings today ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can spot the Lefty Brits here easily.[emoji232]


Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

27 eu states must vote yes to extend, however discussion in the french national assembly might

lead to a surprise as the french object another long extension.

 

wbr

roobaa01

🤞:jap: let It end please , 3 years + ….! enough ..

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, david555 said:

🤞:jap: let I end please , 3 years + ….!

ok, we'd better revoke art 50 then, that's the only way it's going to end quickly....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tebee said:

ok, we'd better revoke art 50 then, that's the only way it's going to end quickly....

That or Boris finding a way out it is equal for me now ,I thought i never would consider to supporting Boris🤔 , but if it is the only way ….O.K. 5555

Maybe E.U. should start introducing a negotiation billion /month fee …🤔 ? if that could help the check out of Hotel California …? as a extra pressure...🙄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, tebee said:

but even leaving with no deal won't be the end of it - we will have years of negications replacing everything we have thrown away 

yes , but then the politic Brexit has be done already then  , brexiteers had their "leaving means leaving" , "had their cake and eat it" …and throw up it (lol) and the remainers can say " we told you so …(endless repeated in echo...)"

Further trade talks in some quit out of sight obscure office where mostly discussed an postponed the cases ...😉

BTW  Barnier is already appointed to lead that task force …. he has a for life job for that  🤔

 

Short said the Brexit discussion stay from then on.., on the British culprits Island only . Aand we E.U. only dealing with economic repairs from it , no politic discussion in that matter as a UNITY !

 

 

Edited by david555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, tebee said:

but even leaving with no deal won't be the end of it - we will have years of negications replacing everything we have thrown away 

Not to mention the cost of everything that has been thrown away.

 

Britain is currently in the midst of a £92million feasibility study to investigate the possibility of building a rival to Galileo, which more than a £1billion in UK taxpayers' money is estimated to have been invested in.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/1182206/brexit-news-galileo-rival-satellite-esa-european-space-agency-jan-woerner-eu-latest

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, david555 said:

yes , but then the politic Brexit has be done already then  , brexiteers had their "leaving means leaving" , "had their cake and eat it" …and throw up it (lol) and the remainers can say " we told you so …(endless repeated in echo...)"

Further trade talks in some quit out of sight obscure office where mostly discussed an postponed the cases ...😉

BTW  Barnier is already appointed to lead that task force …. he has a for life job for that  🤔

 

Short said the Brexit discussion stay from then on.., on the British culprits Island only . Aand we E.U. only dealing with economic repairs from it , no politic discussion in that matter as a UNITY !

 

 

Read the replies to this !

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2019 at 2:54 PM, Thomas J said:

It is no wonder that USA has copied British Common Law.  Neither government is functional.  The people voted for Brexit but the elected officials are fighting the will of the people tooth and nail.  Three and one half years later and still no progress.  In USA most people favor legal immigration, secure the border, stop welfare benefits for those here illegally but the lawmakers steadfastly balk at any progress for decades.  DYSFUNCTIONAL 

We know this is you Donald

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...