The worm turns: Battered wife stabs drunk husband to death after he attacked her

webfact

The worm turns: Battered wife stabs drunk husband to death after he attacked her

3pm.jpg
Picture: Daily News

Daily News reported that Muang Phrae police went to a bungalow in Muang Mor sub-district where in an outdoor kitchen area they found the lifeless body of Phasin, 42, lying in a pool of blood. 

There was evidence on the table. 

Investigators did not have to go far to find who had stabbed him multiple times - it was his wife Kanchakarn, aged 49. 

She was waiting for the police in tears. 

She explained that the couple had lived together for five years but he was a habitual drunkard and wife beater. 

He had been drinking with friends but after they went home he wanted her to stay drinking with him but she refused saying she was off to bed, she claimed. 

She said that he went crazy and grabbed her by the neck and slammed her head onto a table then picked up a knife to threaten her. 

However, she managed to grab the knife and turn the tables on him stabbing him 2 or 3 times. 

She went to the neighbors to seek help but her hisband had died by the time police and rescue services arrived. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-10-21

i saw the cartoon for this on the news last night. in the cartoon he threw a beer bottle over the table into the green screen. hard to make out what the cartoon people were saying but he had many bottles on the table in front of him. the cartoon confirmed the neck grabbing and knife thrusting. 

If the story she is telling is true, then her husband probably deserved this. However, it might be hard to claim self defense when the stabbing was done multiple times.

Some people do react irrational, and it might well be that anger and hysteria took over her mind as happens too many times here.

if this guy was domestically violent towards her then she had every right to protect herself. 

Im a 191 cm fit bloke and I loathe bullies.

i made a decision years ago if I see any man hitting a woman I hit him ... hard, no ‘excuse me stop that’. 
its easy to bully weaker n smaller persons !! Sick stuff very sick stuff !

5 hours ago, Vacuum said:

Not sure, she managed to take the knife from him, and then stabbed him multiple times.

I would err on the side of self defense -- if -- he had a history of abuse...  whether it was his knife, or she slept with a knife and it was hers...  all that matters for me is that he had a history (we all know that justice for wife beaters in Thailand is iffy).

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

All the Thai women I have known including my wife who I have known 26 years have never come at me with any sort of a weapon at all.

OTOH I have never threatened them or hit them at all.

When my wife gets in a temper with my she shouts a lot and buggers off for a while.

It must be your personality that causes it for you, as in fact cayses it for me also.

but to be fair, you have been with your wife for 26 years.  Some of us have had as many women in as many years.

In my experience women do just exactly what women want to do and justify it later.

I have known them to kill their husbands just to get their hands on the money and the men have been gentle souls who wouldn't hurt a fly.

You see it done to the farang here on almost a daily basis.

1 hour ago, Tropposurfer said:

if this guy was domestically violent towards her then she had every right to protect herself. 

i made a decision years ago if I see any man hitting a woman I hit him ... hard, no ‘excuse me stop that’. 

Only believe half of what you see with your own eyes.

I remember the guy who walked around the corner and saw a guy beating a woman with a bat.  The guy raced in and KO'd the guy only to discovered that the woman had just murdered his entire family.

7 minutes ago, car720 said:

but to be fair, you have been with your wife for 26 years.  Some of us have had as many women in as many years.

In my experience women do just exactly what women want to do and justify it later.

I have known them to kill their husbands just to get their hands on the money and the men have been gentle souls who wouldn't hurt a fly.

You see it done to the farang here on almost a daily basis.

I totally agree with you, having (nearly) experienced it myself.

I believe my Brit wife of 30 years was planning to kill me using the same excuse.

"He was violent and abusive towards me and I feared for my life"

I ran away before she managed to enact on her thoughts.

It's a great 'pussy pass' way to get rid of an unwanted husband while keeping all his assets.

Now, whenever I hear about the woman who killed her abusive husband I ask myself, 

"Why didn't she just leave" and I just as quickly answer "Because she wanted all of the house and the money and the kids"

4 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

although i agree 100% with your sentiment. i highly suggest not doing that here in thailand. or do it and find out what happens. 

laew tae khun.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I totally agree with you, having (nearly) experienced it myself.

I believe my Brit wife of 30 years was planning to kill me using the same excuse.

"He was violent and abusive towards me and I feared for my life"

I ran away before she managed to enact on her thoughts.

It's a great 'pussy pass' way to get rid of an unwanted husband while keeping all his assets.

Now, whenever I hear about the woman who killed her abusive husband I ask myself, 

"Why didn't she just leave" and I just as quickly answer "Because she wanted all of the house and the money and the kids"

My ex wife in the UK got the house and car etc in the divorce and all I got was mine and fitted into a Ford Sierra estate. Also I kept my pensions. Our son was 19 at the time and he was working by then. I paid alimony when I was working and I petitioned the same divorce court to reduce the alimony and after 2 hearings, one in the UK and one when I was here on a phone call the alimony was reduced to £1 a year.

At the UK hearing her barrister was only briefed in the morning and claimed that I had sent no documentation. Sadly for him I had done so and still had the courier companies receipt. I had also sent a copy to the court and the judge had his copy on the desk. Her barrister asked for extra information and I was given 3 months to supply what they wanted.

At the next hearing I let her guy go on and when it was my turn i pointed out that they had my Thai phone number, email address and postal address but that they had not contacted me during the 3 months.

The judge granted me alimony reduced to £1 a year. 

10 hours ago, webfact said:

She said that he went crazy and grabbed her by the neck and slammed her head onto a table then picked up a knife to threaten her.

Instant karma.... I hope she gets a suspended sentence and allowed to continue her life in peace !

15 hours ago, Vacuum said:

You're probably right, but still, she stabbed him multible times.

Another reason to legalize it.  :stoner:

Yea.. hard to see a stoner get agresive... just ban all alcohol forever with life sentence if you drink and allow weed again to be sold.

Kill 2 birds with one stone.. loads less violence and a lot of OAP's leaving Thailand as they need their drink and a younger group of stoner foreigners in ????

My wife was bashed by her husband , as I am sure there a thousands of them still in that situation . The power of Thai men in this country is out of control as they think and do get away with murder .

Archived