Bus (or shared taxi) frpm Battambang to Pailin?

dannyvn

Hello guys,

Has anyone in here recently taken bus (or shared taxi) from Battambang to Pailin? How easy is it and how long to wait for shared taxi getting full load in the morning?

I will stay in Battambang for one night and then go to Pailin (for Phsar Prum) day after. It means i can depart at anytime in the morning, even very early. I prefer professional bus operator, not shared taxi as i got horrible experience on my last visit (the car broken and the driver seemed unprepared for such incident) but i heard shared taxi runs more frequently (and if that, i have no choice). 

Your help much appreciated

if you are in phnom penh go to capitol bus they have on their board a bus that goes to "laem" which i am told is on the cambo-thai border see this link laem

asking about this laem capitol bus in battambong just produces blank stares so it must not go through battambong.

cant see this laem bus on their website so better ring and ask https://www.capitoltourscambodia.com/index.php?page_id=4

if you are in battambong try asking around this link here . i havent actually caught a shared taxi but that seems to be where all the bad news hangs out.

have been told there is a bus from battambong to pailin region but the ticket never materialized when i ask for it. perhaps the initial info was wrong i dont know. i ended up risking poi pet.

2 hours ago, dafniusDuckus said:

if you are in phnom penh go to capitol bus they have on their board a bus that goes to "laem" which i am told is on the cambo-thai border see this link laem

asking about this laem capitol bus in battambong just produces blank stares so it must not go through battambong.

cant see this laem bus on their website so better ring and ask https://www.capitoltourscambodia.com/index.php?page_id=4

if you are in battambong try asking around this link here . i havent actually caught a shared taxi but that seems to be where all the bad news hangs out.

have been told there is a bus from battambong to pailin region but the ticket never materialized when i ask for it. perhaps the initial info was wrong i dont know. i ended up risking poi pet.

First time i heard "Ban Laem" could be in short of "Laem". Thank you very much for it.

I decide to go Battambang at first as being told departing from Battambang to Pailin would be easier from Phnom Penh and more buses (minibuses) from border to Bangkok from Thai side in the morning than afternoon. If i miss the last bus from Ban Laem to Bangkok (which's supposed to leave Ban Laem at 14:00), i have to spend one night there. That's why i think Battambang at first step  would be  good.

I gave up Poipet for their very bad hassle and horror. 

Archived