Seven thousand Chinese go to Koh Larn: But what happened to Bali Hai port?

webfact

13 minutes ago, Leaver said:

They can be cheaper than going to a bar, this is why the Chinese and Indians go to them.

Go to a bar, buy a couple of lady drinks, then a bar fine, than payment to the girl, can be more expensive than walking into a soapy, which has set prices. 

Still, only 90 minutes and you can get entertained similarly for 1000  baht... these places are 2500-3000 plus and everyone on the scrounge. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/29/2019 at 5:51 PM, jacko45k said:

Still, only 90 minutes and you can get entertained similarly for 1000  baht... these places are 2500-3000 plus and everyone on the scrounge. 

My friend's brother has told me prices were tiered, according to age and beauty, which we all know, but the starting price was 1900 baht at the soapy where he works.  That 1900 baht includes payment to the girl, and the room, for 90 mins.  No other money to pay. 

I suppose there is no obligation for a customer to buy a drink in a bar, and for a bar girl, and then chat with her about her leaving with you for an hour, but most do.  So, at average prices, 80 baht for a beer, say around 130 baht for a lady drink, say 350 bar fine, and say a cheaper price of 1000 baht for the girl, that's around 1560 baht. 

The thing is, a lot of the bar girls throw a ridiculous price at the Indian guys, so it's way over 1000 baht for them, and they walk around endlessly rejecting the prices quoted them.

This is why they like the soapy massages.  Set prices, probably a nicer room than their accommodation, no alcohol involved, in a safe environment, and the girls either can't or don't reject customers. 

Archived