Question tm30

Binger

Hi everyone dave 56 from london just a quick question about tm30 it will be my first time doing

i will arrive in Thailand this week and stay in hua hin for a week so i think hotel will do

then drive to family home in si rattana i will arrive on a Saturday and immigration will be shut so won’t be-able to report till Monday is this ok or will i or wife be fined thank you for any help

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Will you be visiting immigration at si rattana, for an extension or 90 day report ?

If not, dont worry about it. 

You need a TM30 done, if and when you visit immigration, otherwise nobody will ever ask you for one.

Sorry not explained to well i have a 90 day non o visa that i will be applying for extension of stay based on marriage

i just wanted to know if immigration is shut on weekends is it ok to tell them i staying at family home on Monday as it says should do within 24 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Exited my province tuther week so according to the law I have to do a TM30 upon returning. I have an online account set up. So I tried to do the blessed thing only to keep getting an error notice.. Wife tried to do it as well. No change. Eventually she phoned Buriram immigration and was told 'TM30 only needs to be submitted if one has left and re-entered the country'.  Suits me.

Do you mean Si Rattana (amphur) in Sisaket province?

If so - don't worry about TM 30 on arrival at any non-hotel location in our province. Sisaket Immigration does not require the completion of TM30s. I've lived on the border of SiRattana and Kantharalak amphurs for 12 years. No one has ever done a TM30 on me (note that it is the owner of the accommodation where you would be staying - in my case my Thai wife - that would be technically required to file a TM30 if it were required, not you the foreigner. There is so much 'noise' in the ether about the crack-down on process that I checked with Sisaket immigration on what their policy is 6 weeks or so ago, only to find they are currently very relaxed and don't care to receive TM30 reports at all (except that they do follow the national requirements for hotel owners to notify about their foreign guest arrivals).

As you have seen from another reply above, the requirements differ from province to province. Seems like Buriram to our east only needs a TM30 when returning from another country. Ubon Ratchathani to our west needs them on your return to home base even if you stayed a night in a hotel next door in the same province.

This country has lost the plot on governmental organisation!

Archived