Hi all, I've just tried this app to help out a friend that cannot read English, filled up accurately all the required fields but when I click on next at the bottom, it's giving me this error, the number is correct and I also tried to eliminate the first 2 letters leaving only the number, it did not work.

I've attached the screenshot.

Any advice or experience to share?

Thanks. IMG_20191021_154951_074.jpeg

Sent from my CPH1823 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 minute ago, Sheryl said:

Where are this being issued/used?

I just flew in last night and got the usual paper TM6.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

It is a app for smartphones. On the play store here. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=th.go.immigration.etm6&hl=en

After accepted you have to print it out to use it on entry.

It like all others from immigration says it is incompatible with my 7" tablet that meets the requirement for android version 6 and above.

• Like 1

I got the app from Google Play Store from a link here on TVF, along with 90 day report app link in the same post.

Both apps accept all of the data, the 90 day has an issue with conflicting TM6 data. I've emailed the developers:- [email protected] Awaiting a reply.

From @ubonjoe response it won't accept it because it only accept post today's date not pre; i.e your last entry. 

Edited by UncleMhee

What possible advantage to it if you have to print it out? May as well get it on the plane.

No big advantage, but as I stated in my post, my friend has difficulties in reading English, so I thought I could do that for him and he had just to print that out...

Sent from my CPH1823 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I has the same problem as the OP a few weeks ago, immediately after an update and mentioned it here:

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1126521-online-tm6-form-anyone-used-it/#comments

One guy claimed he was past that stage but never said what he'd entered despite repeated asking.

The benefit of it over the regular form filling is that it's intended you use the camera on your phone to read your passport and import these details to both arrival and departure sides of the form, eliminating errors in these fields and duplication of effort.

• 3 weeks later...