Kanchanaburi City Detailed Street Map

pimpernell

sorry if my first request title for a map was mileadin to all like me who are lookin 4 a decent detailed st map of Kanchanaburi city (A.muang) but I'm new @ this :o I need one with st names on ie;Thadsaban bamrong2 etc I can download, it would b much appreciated thanks :D

:o sorry dude, can't let you do that, But Kan Win the man who Kan.... is usually online thursday through Sunday, so he may yet see this thread today, or else, next thursday.

TO the OP, Pimpernell, I would recommend you ask a moderator to move this to the central Thailand forum. Kanchanaburi locals are more likely to read your request, if it is in their forum.

Edited by kayo

:o sorry dude, can't let you do that, But Kan Win the man who Kan.... is usually online thursday through Sunday, so he may yet see this thread today, or else, next thursday.

TO the OP, Pimpernell, I would recommend you ask a moderator to move this to the central Thailand forum. Kanchanaburi locals are more likely to read your request, if it is in their forum.

Cheers Kayo I'll keep an eye out 4 Kan Win,new 2 this whats a moderator? :D

:D sorry dude, can't let you do that, But Kan Win the man who Kan.... is usually online thursday through Sunday, so he may yet see this thread today, or else, next thursday.

K.O. you Frog-got-ten, me post from Mon to Wed. :D

Still love you lost K.O. :D:bah::bah:

Win from Kan @ week-ends only :o and No posties :D

:D sorry dude, can't let you do that, But Kan Win the man who Kan.... is usually online thursday through Sunday, so he may yet see this thread today, or else, next thursday.

K.O. you Frog-got-ten, me post from Mon to Wed. :D

Still love you lost K.O. :D:bah::bah:

Win from Kan @ week-ends only :o and No posties :D

Hi Kan Win, got any maps then? Pimpernell :o

I did post this on another "Fred"

May one ask you this question “pimpernell”?

Why are you looking for a “Detailed Map of Kan Town”?

The “Town itself” is too small for anyone to publish a Map like that as most of us that live there know all the nocks and crannies.

Take out 2 days maybe less out of your live and you will know each and every place in this Town.

Yours truly,

Kan Win :o

P.S. will take a photo of the best one that we have found, too big to scan.

I did post this on another "Fred"

May one ask you this question "pimpernell"?

Why are you looking for a "Detailed Map of Kan Town"?

The "Town itself" is too small for anyone to publish a Map like that as most of us that live there know all the nocks and crannies.

Take out 2 days maybe less out of your live and you will know each and every place in this Town.

Yours truly,

Kan Win :o

P.S. will take a photo of the best one that we have found, too big to scan.

Hi Kan Win,lookin 4 good map of town because I spent 3 days there in feb, love the place & although I may recognise some of it when I return in oct I have a terrible sense of direction and was lookin 4 a detailed map to get my bearings as to where I was & had been,got shown around by friend who lives in sangkhla buri mainly by motorbike & was so busy concentrating on followin him as he is a bit unpredictable & erratic on a bike didn't get much chance to absorb my surroundings,no biggie if its a prob, just thought it would help me a bit,thanks 4 your help anyway maybe see you in Jolly Frog when I'm in town next,take care pimpernell :D

just thought it would help me a bit, thanks 4 your help anyway maybe see you in Jolly Frog :o when I'm in town next, take care pimpernell :bah:

As always :D

Yours truly, :D

Win in Kan :D

P.S. will help, if one Kan BTW :D

Edited by Kan Win

• 2 weeks later...