Sinsap insurrance?

Orton Rd

On 10/21/2019 at 8:01 PM, NanLaew said:

Have you tried roojai?

My annual first class premium dropped from around 16,000 baht with Axa (no prangs) to under 8000 baht with roojai (50% NCB) with overall better coverage.

Was that with a deductible (2-5K) on both or...........

Also roojai are a broker so can you say which Insurance Co it is with thanks.

I ask as I renewed with Axa but had quotes from roojai but the savings were not as significant and there were a couple of communication issues....... 

9 hours ago, topt said:

Was that with a deductible (2-5K) on both or...........

Also roojai are a broker so can you say which Insurance Co it is with thanks.

I ask as I renewed with Axa but had quotes from roojai but the savings were not as significant and there were a couple of communication issues....... 

That's with the 'standard' 5000 baht deductible.

roojai are not a broker, they are the "front-end" of Krungthai Panich Insurance. There is nobody else involved.

I requested my roojai quote online using their easy to use website where you can play all the variables, deductible, named driver(s), any garage option, etc.. and see how much your premium will be before committing. Once I clicked to accept what I wanted, the approval and cover note was done via email in about 30 minutes. The actual paperwork turned up via EMS about a week later. You can also pay it in monthly installments if it is easier on the budget.

9 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

roojai are not a broker, they are the "front-end" of Krungthai Panich Insurance. There is nobody else involved.

Thanks I was not aware of that. I thought in the past when they started up I was offered LMG or similar but I must have been wrong.

Yes it is the 5k deductible that puts me off as for me it only saved a couple of k. And yes I played around with their variables online and had emails with their CS.

Thanks again.

Archived