Is a person still allowed to stay 6 months with this route

1. Got a single entry 60 days visa already in my home country + will extend for 30 days.

2. Trip to Lao get another 60 day single entry + extend for 30 days.

I wanna stay from 15/nov/2019 untill somewhere in May 2020. One problem im worried about is that i already had a 3 month stay early 2019.

But that does not go over the 6 month/yearly limit? (4 and a half month of total stay in 2019).

Extensions will be done at the Rayong (Maabtaput) office if that does even matter.

It has been a while since i stayed for a longer term in Thailand, usually had just 3 months stay in the last couple of years.

But have a history of 2, 3 years stay on ED visa in the past. (new passport since that tho)

Things are changing fast in Thailand, so im curious about recent experiences, and if this is still possible.

I see not reason for you to have a problem entering the country with your history.

You would need pick a embassy or consulate that does not have rule that has a rule stating that will not if you have stayed 90 days in 6 months they will not issue a visa to get the 2nd SETV. Savannakhet for example is one.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I see not reason for you to have a problem entering the country with your history.

You would need pick a embassy or consulate that does not have rule that has a rule stating that will not if you have stayed 90 days in 6 months they will not issue a visa to get the 2nd SETV. Savannakhet for example is one.

Thanks for your reply. My last exit was 13/JUN/2019.

I am a bit confused about the rule of 90 days in 6 months. If i wish to apply in Vientiane. and if i show up in February, the date of my last previous exit in JUN 2019 has long be past by 6 months. I have no idea of how this is calculated.

If it really has to; i can go to Savannakhet but Vientiane would be much more conventient. As i want to use visa run services from Pattaya (close to Rayong), my experience has be great and hassle free in the past. While doing it alone has always been stressfull

6 minutes ago, nakluapattaya said:

If i wish to apply in Vientiane. and if i show up in February, the date of my last previous exit in JUN 2019 has long be past by 6 months.

The 90 days would be the 60 day entry and the 30 day extension you will be getting when you make your upcoming trip.

Vientiane at this time is not imposing that rule. But you would need proof of the equivalent of 20k baht in a bank,

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

The 90 days would be the 60 day entry and the 30 day extension you will be getting when you make your upcoming trip.

Vientiane at this time is not imposing that rule. But you would need proof of the equivalent of 20k baht in a bank,

Thanks! i will take proof in cash too, just to be sure.. It will be Vientiane then ????