Has the PEA website been hacked where you are?

trevoromgh

17 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Accessed not ten minutes ago via the app and had no issues or warnings of any kind.

however, the website has "Hacked by #theloserteam - Greatz from lulzkid x #invisiblehand"

Thanks for the confirmation. I don't use a phone app only browser access of the PEA website which means it is effectively closed for business until the PES IT security fix it (assuming they have got such a team) perhaps someone who speaks Thai can send them an email just to tell them their system has been compromised.  Ta!

2 minutes ago, thaitero said:

Yes says hacked but if you try first one where you can log in to your account..

That works and can log in..

Thanks but I use a different method where you don't have to login but just enter your account details rather than username/password but the method I want to use is hacked so I'll have to give up until they eventually fix the problems.  Just hope the hackers don't change peoples meter readings  arrrgghhhh !!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

this is exciting! just like in the movies.

are the hackers going to turn all the power off?

Well that might give the powers that be the kick they need to take cyber security seriously.  I'll definitely be double checking my electricity bill next month.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EricTh said:

Is there an English version, I don't see any English icon 

Memberarea is not english at all but it is not problem even if you do not read thai.

With chrome translator in memberarea you find your ways to navigate and when using regurlarly you do not need it any more to make "right clicks". I use this website to pay my Bills..

Edited by thaitero

5 hours ago, Crossy said:

It seems to be back up now, no "hacked" message.

I always use the app anyway, I wonder how long the main site had been compromised before anyone noticed.

Yes it is thanks just tried it again and managed to get to the page I wanted but they haven't entered my meter reading yet.