Urine tests on road

Xaos

1 minute ago, Celer et Audax said:

Perhaps if the “accused” had abstained from using cannabis in Amsterdam before travelling to Thailand he/she would not have had a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

What possible reason could one have for travelling to Amsterdam before travelling to Thailand, other than to imbibe the ancient herb?

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

What possible reason could one have for travelling to Amsterdam before travelling to Thailand, other than to imbibe the ancient herb?

a good reason is that there are some direct flights from Amsterdam that are not available from some others smaller EU countries.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:12 PM, gjoo888 said:

I recall reading an article that said if you can show that you were recently in a country where cannabis is legal, you would not be arrested for a positive test in Thailand. I sure wouldn't want test that provision here though. 

But you would still be driving under the influence no matter where you were.

Drug testing in some workplaces have changed in Australia by the unions, no longer a urine sample as it can stay in your system for up to 3 days and what you do in your time off is not their business, they now take an oral swab which only shows for that day.

• Thanks 1