Shopee Thailand

wayned

Does anybody know how to change the language to English on Shopee?  I managed to register and can log in following the directions on the Philippine site which is in English, and even manage to get the product to my basket but that's as far as I can get.

There's a detailed explanation on google for the "phone app" but the website doesn't come up with the same displays on my PC that are on the explanation. I asked their support team the question and got an email addressed to estellaphu, whoever that is, that did not address my question so I asked them again and they haven't answered.

• Like 1

As far as I know the website does not have an English version. You need to use Google translate to use it.

You can change your profile to English though so that you receive (some) messages and emails in English. To do that you need to install the phone app in Thai, sign up or login successfully then in the options you can change the app language to English.

This webpage gives instructions: LINK. It says at the bottom of the page: 

Please note that our Shopee website is under development for other languages setting. Please stay tuned for the update!

Pretty convoluted and not ideal but that's it.

Shopee finally admitted via e-mail that the desktop pc website cannot be changed to English, only the phone App:  " Pertaining your inquiry, we are sorry to inform you that some features in Shopee App may not be appear on browser site/PC/desktop version. Therefore, there is no option to change language as how in the Shopee App."  I placed my 14246 baht order with Lazada, about 500 baht more expensive than Shopee, and one item has already been delivered and installed and the other is on it's way via TP Logicists (Thai Parcel) as is too big for Kerry Express.

• 7 months later...