Johnson faces perilous Brexit ratification after deal vote blocked

webfact

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, sandyf said:

Of course, but as usual in the absence of constructive comment, resort to personal attack.

Personal attack....55555....

You wait till someone tells lies about you on here, that is a personal attack....Ask one of your team about that...????

23 hours ago, Jip99 said:

Straight out of the Project Fear text book........ no substance.

And that project fear just keeps on coming.

The revelation about the meetings comes, amid an attempt by Donald Trump to force trading partners to make their pharmaceuticals more expensive – with the White House blaming low prices in other countries for the excessive cost of drugs in the US.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nhs-us-trade-deal-trump-boris-johnson-healthcare-drug-prices-liz-truss-a9175261.html?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=INDNEWS%2329102019&utm_term=IND_Headlines_Masterlist_CDP

8 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Don't need to convince Hard Brexiteers of anything, only others that it is a dead-end cult.

I think it's become a death cult, more than just a dead end one....

23 hours ago, Jip99 said:

Straight out of the Project Fear text book........ no substance.

Interesting just how much of project fear has now become government policy in "get ready for Brexit" and "Operation Yellowhammer"

Boris now has all he wanted,clean break,no deals,and if any were made easily abandoned ..all over now.   One problem, eire is looking down the barrel of a gun,a bloody big one,only escape for them is to get out of the EU before the UK does,truly a massive swing toward the Tories,the labour party are looking at oblivion,the hole they dug themselves in is far too deep to recover from        come on starmer ,now one thick  gormless idiot about to take up the mantle

8 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Ah, that's why he said: 'we leave by the 31st of October or I'll die in a ditch'.

I Don't think Boris was being too literal when he said that, probably a figure of speech used for rhetorical or vivid effect.

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No, that was the date according to the FTPA.

There has since been a vote in Parliament that meets the requirements of the FTPA to change the date.

Do try harder.

It is your predictions that is lacking and patronIsing me will not change that.????????

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Going back to the question you tried to dodge with a flop attack:

Was ‘October 31st’ a figure of speech?

Asking for a friend.

All it shows is that your predictions are no better than what Boris predicted, at least you have something in common. Hope your friend is happy with my reply, not sure about you though.????????

Archived