Johnson faces perilous Brexit ratification after deal vote blocked

webfact

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tebee said:

ONe day, even the brexiters will have to admit brexit has been nothing but a disaster...

It has been a disaster for the folk who voted for it and stitched up by the  politicians who were meant to represent their decision....Labour, are now history..

8 minutes ago, transam said:

It has been a disaster for the folk who voted for it and stitched up by the  politicians who were meant to represent their decision....Labour, are now history..

And so are the Conservatives .....

Problem is you were sold lies that would be impossible to deliver. The same people who told those lies are now in charge. Unfortunately for you( but fortunately for me ) they are proving totally incompetent. 

13 minutes ago, tebee said:

ONe day, even the brexiters will have to admit brexit has been nothing but a disaster...

The only disaster was in not firing the starting gun on the first Monday after the vote & not leaving two years afterwards as expected.

It is only the timetable that has been rejected.

Won’t make the 31st October target date (unless the EU decide not to extend) but, take the extension, call Corbyn’s bluff on an election - Tories returned with a working majority, get the Withdrawal Bill through the HoC.
Well maybe. The Government, instead of allowing proper Parliamentary scrutiny of the Bill has prioritised October 31 over passing that Bill. That means the Govt is prepared to jettison the Bill in favour of no-deal Brexit. Until no-deal Brexit is off the table there is unlikely to be an election.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I think you are pinned the word bias to the wrong person.

Although you did at least mention the Speaker who has been the most biased on record.
Watched the House of Commons considerations yesterday. For anybody who actually cares to do same they will see the Speaker is brilliant. Catch him while you can.

26 minutes ago, transam said:

What about the representation of everyone else, of British industry, the economy, the rule of law and the UK’s wider international interests?

What about stop blaming others and start examine the promises to were made and swallowed?!

2 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Watched the House of Commons considerations yesterday. For anybody who actually cares to do same they will see the Speaker is brilliant. Catch him while you can.

The speaker is stitching folk up because he is out of there in a few days...He should be called to book....Now who controls him...?

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What about the reforestation of everyone else, of British industry, the economy, the rule of law and the UK’s wider international interests?

What about stop blaming others and start examine the promises to were made and swallowed?!

What about them, are you saying none voted leave....?

You are another playing the same ol' record......????

15 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Well maybe. The Government, instead of allowing proper Parliamentary scrutiny of the Bill has prioritised October 31 over passing that Bill. That means the Govt is prepared to jettison the Bill in favour of no-deal Brexit. Until no-deal Brexit is off the table there is unlikely to be an election.

The promised extension will sort that out.

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

The same old record is called the democratic process.

There you go again, talking about democracy when you are actually against the peoples vote.

Hypocrite, but now you will come back and say the vote wasn't legal...

22 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Yes. It was just a throwaway remark like the slogan on the side of the battlebus. emoji1782.png

Exactly....... I knew you would understand.

£350m ?  £250m ? is irrelevant, it is the principle. I have not yet met anyone who would change their vote because of wording on a bus slogan.

1 minute ago, transam said:

There you go again, talking about democracy when you are actually against the peoples vote.

Hypocrite, but now you will come back and say the vote wasn't legal...

When did I ever say the vote was not legal?

The vote did not bring the democratic process to a shuddering halt.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

When did I ever say the vote was not legal?

The vote did not bring the democratic process to a shuddering halt.

Dunno, I never said you did, did I.....Spend a bit more time digesting...

Archived