TM-30 how many tries before you give up this <deleted> ?

@bigginhill

I was very happy when I saw your advice, because I have been waiting for username/password for 3 months now.

I followed everything you said, and it all seemed fine until the part "it seems to automatically send the password". I didn't get anything in my mail.

Question is now, how long do I have to wait? I suppose you didn't mean password being sent instantaneously.

Edited by Bertil
no reason
  • Like 1

On 10/22/2019 at 3:34 PM, Tayaout said:

We use the android app. Worked on first try and no excel sheet stuff. 

Yeah, I'm gonna give that ago also. Seems like overall, the app is a bit easier than the website from comments. Could be mistaken, ha.

20 minutes ago, Bertil said:

@bigginhill

I was very happy when I saw your advice, because I have been waiting for username/password for 3 months now.

I followed everything you said, and it all seemed fine until the part "it seems to automatically send the password". I didn't get anything in my mail.

Question is now, how long do I have to wait? I suppose you didn't mean password being sent instantaneously.

Yes the username and password are sent almost instantly. The first email is an email verification,the second is the username and password. Did you upload correct documents? 

8 minutes ago, Solinvictus said:

Yeah, I'm gonna give that ago also. Seems like overall, the app is a bit easier than the website from comments. Could be mistaken, ha.

The app and website is the same,as long as you're using the latest version. 

• Like 1