Murder in Khon Kaen: Jealous Thai businessman shoots Italian love rival in the back

webfact

11 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Thanks, but I don't need you "to remind me" what the subject of the thread is but you do seem to need to be reminded that I was commenting on a members post, not the thread's subject.

I see that you are insisting, well, i have to remind you again, this thread is not about you, and you have made it clear, repeatedly, that you are against those who dare to criticise the Thais.

A murderer in this case.

I didn't see a word from you about the subject of this thread, so at best you are off topic, at worst you are just being callous.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/22/2019 at 11:33 AM, robblok said:

Its often used by foreigners who need to put others down to feel they are better then someone else. Having not amounted to much themselves they rather put people down.

compared to those dog pack mentality, hard to not feel better than somchai

just look at the road deaths .... the red light crossing to save 5 seconds they would drive you over, and off course, flee the scene ...  not moving out of the way of ambulance, short penis syndrome, greedy bastards, open corruption...<deleted>ty education, brainwash since birth, ...

16 hours ago, Just Weird said:

If that's referring to my comments, you need to check what "sophistry" means.

I did and I have time and time again.

noun

1. noun
    the use of clever but false arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving.
    "trying to argue that I had benefited in any way from the disaster was pure sophistry"
    a fallacious argument.

On 10/23/2019 at 2:38 PM, mauGR1 said:
On 10/23/2019 at 2:16 PM, Just Weird said:

Thanks, but I don't need you "to remind me" what the subject of the thread is but you do seem to need to be reminded that I was commenting on a members post, not the thread's subject.

I see that you are insisting, well, i have to remind you again, this thread is not about you, and you have made it clear, repeatedly, that you are against those who dare to criticise the Thais.

A murderer in this case.

I didn't see a word from you about the subject of this thread, so at best you are off topic, at worst you are just being callous.

"...i have to remind you again, this thread is not about you..."

You do not have to remind me about anything!  Who do you think you are? Nowhere have I made this thread about me!

"...and you have made it clear, repeatedly, that you are against those who dare to criticise the Thais".

That is highly inaccurate, I have opinions and sometimes they don't fit in with the agenda of a lot of posters here, that's all.  I am not "against those who dare to criticise the Thais" but I will respond to those who make irrational or inaccurate statements, as I am entitled to do.

"...at best you are off topic, at worst you are just being callous".

What?

On 10/22/2019 at 3:52 AM, Tropposurfer said:

RIP poor bug..r.

A good reason to stick to the old adage ‘keep it simple’ i.e. restrict yourself to simple, brief pay for play relationships, and never ever entertain the notion of ‘true love’ in LOS or anywhere else .

He thought he was getting it for free but paid the ultimate price.

On 10/23/2019 at 2:07 PM, justin case said:

compared to those dog pack mentality, hard to not feel better than somchai

just look at the road deaths .... the red light crossing to save 5 seconds they would drive you over, and off course, flee the scene ...  not moving out of the way of ambulance, short penis syndrome, greedy bastards, open corruption...<deleted>ty education, brainwash since birth, ...

Silly Thai bashing generalizations. Im sure similar things could be said of your country.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:42 PM, bander said:

Thai men is extremely jealous when somebody having an affair with their so-called "girlfriend" but don't see any problem with $hagging any thai wife or girlfriends from foreigners.

They even get angry and want to fight when the foreigner catch them in the act and even pretending to be the victim.

From my own experience.  

Agree. It happened to me, and he is an university ajarn. He didn't have any sense of shame or regret, but was terribly afraid about social reputation. So, the trick is to screw them up, especially on social networks and among their friends, colleagues and family. That's the only way to stop the typical giggle. But that time, the caste of university professors raised a wall to protect him - Thai society is deeply chauvinistic, Men are playboys and girls are bad girls - , and he still teaches there, and probably continues to find his minor wives.

4 hours ago, zhounan said:

Agree. It happened to me, and he is an university ajarn. He didn't have any sense of shame or regret, but was terribly afraid about social reputation. So, the trick is to screw them up, especially on social networks and among their friends, colleagues and family. That's the only way to stop the typical giggle. But that time, the caste of university professors raised a wall to protect him - Thai society is deeply chauvinistic, Men are playboys and girls are bad girls - , and he still teaches there, and probably continues to find his minor wives.

Well if your partner had been happy and satisfied in the relationship with you, she would not have shagged another bloke.

Archived