BANGKOK
webfact

Murder in Khon Kaen: Jealous Thai businessman shoots Italian love rival in the back

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

It's no more fragile than any male ego, anywhere else in the world but it's frequent invocation on this forum simply confirms the perpetual affirmation bias of the dull and unimaginative.

There's some big words there.

We be naught but humble pirates.

Although I may have used the word exhibition rather than invocation.

32 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

"Yep, and you read it here every day..."

Hahahahaa…!  Well, if it's posted here it must be true, eh?

No, I meant something solid, credible and specific!  

This forum is, in the main, a partisan, Thai-bashing forum so whatever generalisms are "read here every day" cannot be reasonable to quote as evidence to back up an argument that a forum member makes without specifics.

Sounds a lot like sophistry to me.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, car720 said:

Sounds a lot like sophistry to me.

If that's referring to my comments, you need to check what "sophistry" means.

11 minutes ago, Just Weird said:

Thanks, but I don't need you "to remind me" what the subject of the thread is but you do seem to need to be reminded that I was commenting on a members post, not the thread's subject.

I see that you are insisting, well, i have to remind you again, this thread is not about you, and you have made it clear, repeatedly, that you are against those who dare to criticise the Thais.

A murderer in this case.

I didn't see a word from you about the subject of this thread, so at best you are off topic, at worst you are just being callous.

• Confused 1

On 10/22/2019 at 9:29 AM, webfact said:

Sumitra

What does Sumitra look like.  Sounds like she is available now 🙂

On 10/22/2019 at 11:33 AM, robblok said:

Its often used by foreigners who need to put others down to feel they are better then someone else. Having not amounted to much themselves they rather put people down.

compared to those dog pack mentality, hard to not feel better than somchai

just look at the road deaths .... the red light crossing to save 5 seconds they would drive you over, and off course, flee the scene ...  not moving out of the way of ambulance, short penis syndrome, greedy bastards, open corruption...<deleted>ty education, brainwash since birth, ...

16 hours ago, Just Weird said:

If that's referring to my comments, you need to check what "sophistry" means.

I did and I have time and time again.

noun

1. noun
    the use of clever but false arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving.
    "trying to argue that I had benefited in any way from the disaster was pure sophistry"
    a fallacious argument.

On 10/23/2019 at 2:38 PM, mauGR1 said:
On 10/23/2019 at 2:16 PM, Just Weird said:

Thanks, but I don't need you "to remind me" what the subject of the thread is but you do seem to need to be reminded that I was commenting on a members post, not the thread's subject.

I see that you are insisting, well, i have to remind you again, this thread is not about you, and you have made it clear, repeatedly, that you are against those who dare to criticise the Thais.

A murderer in this case.

I didn't see a word from you about the subject of this thread, so at best you are off topic, at worst you are just being callous.

"...i have to remind you again, this thread is not about you..."

You do not have to remind me about anything!  Who do you think you are? Nowhere have I made this thread about me!

"...and you have made it clear, repeatedly, that you are against those who dare to criticise the Thais".

That is highly inaccurate, I have opinions and sometimes they don't fit in with the agenda of a lot of posters here, that's all.  I am not "against those who dare to criticise the Thais" but I will respond to those who make irrational or inaccurate statements, as I am entitled to do.

"...at best you are off topic, at worst you are just being callous".

What?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/22/2019 at 3:52 AM, Tropposurfer said:

RIP poor bug..r.

A good reason to stick to the old adage ‘keep it simple’ i.e. restrict yourself to simple, brief pay for play relationships, and never ever entertain the notion of ‘true love’ in LOS or anywhere else .

He thought he was getting it for free but paid the ultimate price.

On 10/22/2019 at 6:19 AM, BritManToo said:

I don't think there's many people in the history of man that 'amounted to much'.

Trying to think of one Dutch person ....... Van Dyke? Nope, he was Flemish.

Van Gogh! ....... I knew there had to be one.

Ann Frank....

2 minutes ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Ann Frank....

Pardon me, her name was Anne Frank. 

On 10/23/2019 at 2:07 PM, justin case said:

compared to those dog pack mentality, hard to not feel better than somchai

just look at the road deaths .... the red light crossing to save 5 seconds they would drive you over, and off course, flee the scene ...  not moving out of the way of ambulance, short penis syndrome, greedy bastards, open corruption...<deleted>ty education, brainwash since birth, ...

Silly Thai bashing generalizations. Im sure similar things could be said of your country.

Another photo of stupids Thai policeman smiling and laughing in from of a corpse. Detest this behavior!

And also, we WANNA see the face of the assassin, just like when farangs are arrested.