Hillside 3 Noise?

ricklev

Is anyone living at Hillside 3 facing Tawandang (or same general area)?  I'm thinking of renting the same condo I rented there last year but I'm concerned that the construction of that strip of shops/bars directly next to Tawandang is ongoing.  They were just working intermittently when I was last there but the hammering bothered me.  Thanks!

It's amazing how the noise at some small projects can drag on for over a year.. smaller crews and less capital... suppose to end at 1700 in some areas, but it is 2200 or 2300 on others... not sure how they differentiate.  Dcondo at the top of Suthep might be a good alternative.  H3 is a jewell, but the footpaths and tour busses... Mai krap.  A friend snowbirded  at Baan Thai for years and now does Lanna 3 Apartments. 

On 10/22/2019 at 6:11 PM, moontang said:

It's amazing how the noise at some small projects can drag on for over a year.. smaller crews and less capital... suppose to end at 1700 in some areas, but it is 2200 or 2300 on others... not sure how they differentiate.  Dcondo at the top of Suthep might be a good alternative.  H3 is a jewell, but the footpaths and tour busses... Mai krap.  A friend snowbirded  at Baan Thai for years and now does Lanna 3 Apartments. 

Thanks.  Still hoping someone living on that side of Hillside 3 or close by can tell me the current situation.

Archived