City to dig up Lan Pho area in Naklua

Rimmer

City to dig up Lan Pho area in Naklua

1364-px2a-1.jpg

PATTAYA:--In the seemingly never ending fight against flooding, the city predicts that putting a box culvert and runoff areas under and around the Lan Pho area in Naklua will help by directing floodwaters to the sea.

Pattaya City has hired Boonkitthana Part., Ltd. to take on the construction project along Sawangfah Road.

Deputy Mayor Banlue Kullavanijaya went out to the site Oct. 18 to have a survey done, to ensure the end result is the most effective it can be, but also to try and mitigate the inconvenience to commuters, businesses and residents.

Construction is due to be complete in March 2020.

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-10-22--

9 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

Construction is due to be complete in March 2020.

Start date noted! completion date? or will it be yet another ongoing endless project - somehow I believe we all know the answer! :shock1:

What??  I was a resident in that area for almost 2 years and not once did I see any type of flooding whatsoever there or in the nearby surroundings.That is the area between the Naklua seafood market and bay. And so much for another nice park area. That is a very congested area as is but going to be about one kilometer / hour with this nonsense. 

15 hours ago, Rimmer said:

Pattaya City has hired Boonkitthana Part., Ltd. to take on the construction project

15 hours ago, Rimmer said:

Deputy Mayor Banlue Kullavanijaya went out to the site Oct. 18 to

Check his brother-in-laws company  was being taken care of.

Archived