James Bond movie No Time To Die has shot THREE alternate endings to avoid plot leaks

snoop1130

James Bond movie No Time To Die has shot THREE alternate endings to avoid plot leaks

By ANDREW BULLOCK

20013902-0-image-a-26_1571703262977.jpg

Three's company: New James Bond movie No Time To Die has reportedly filmed three different endings so as to avoid plot details being leaked

New James Bond movie No Time To Die has reportedly filmed three different endings so as to avoid plot details being leaked.

Director Cary Joji Fukunaga - who took over the project from Danny Boyle - is said to be the only one who knows which of the three finales will make the final cut, with even star of the film Daniel Craig in the dark about it. 

The Mirror reported on Monday that a Bond insider revealed: 'Everyone’s in the dark, the secrecy is off the chart.'

One alleged ending sees Bond apparently quit the secret service for a 'tranquil life in Jamaica', with British actress Lashana Lynch being awarded the code 007.

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7598609/James-Bond-movie-No-Time-Die-shot-THREE-alternate-endings-avoid-plot-leaks.html

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

New James Bond movie No Time To Die has reportedly filmed three different endings so as to avoid plot details being leaked.

They are lying thier white "ar5es" off! They are doing just because they have no clue about how to make this overdone serie of movies worth looking at.

37 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

They are lying thier white "ar5es" off! They are doing just because they have no clue about how to make this overdone serie of movies worth looking at.

Yeah, ok! Sorry to myself. I know, I am still going to look at it when its released.

Ahh to be so uber rich you can afford to shoot 3 ending to a huge budget flick. I liked the last few with Mr Craig, new generation of Bond films way about the whole lot.

I remember the days when De Laurentis owned the Brand and franchise rights and they were run on promises and conn's - Yes De Laurentis was on out and out conman.

Archived