BANGKOK
snoop1130

Dennis Quaid, 65, is marrying a 26 year old, and his 'Parent Trap' costar just made the best joke

Dennis Quaid, 65, is marrying a 26 year old, and his 'Parent Trap' costar just made the best joke

By Kim Renfro

5dae21d9045a3159d950d038.jpg

Dennis Quaid and fiancée Laura Savoie at a screening for "Midway" on October 20, 2019 in Honolulu, Hawaii. Marco Garcia/Getty Images

Dennis Quaid, 65, proposed to his 26-year-old girlfriend Laura Savoie, according to a new interview with "Extra."

As the news made its way around Twitter, Quaid's former costar from "The Parent Trap" joined in the conversation with a reference to the plot of their iconic 1998 movie.

"Watch out for those twins," actress Elaine Hendrix tweeted along with the "twins" emoji.

In "The Parent Trap" (which was a remake of Disney's original 1961 movie), Hendrix played Meredith Blake — the 26-year-old fiancée of Quaid's character Nick Parker.

Full Story: https://www.insider.com/dennis-quaid-marrying-a-26-year-old-parent-trap-joke-2019-10

May they live happily ever after she has been taking him to the cleaner.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I think he looks quite handsome, thinking of having some face surgery done myself.....:burp::burp:

Don't use a baseball bat or bag of cocaine!

• Haha 2

I don't get the joke. Why should he "watch out for the twins" ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, elliss said:

He 65 ,  she 26 ,  age gap not enough , only 39 years , sad .

He could do better in LOS,  I have ....

His and yours are both likely in it only for the money yet I'm picking his looks significantly more attractive than yours. Quaid for the win.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whenever I read of these hollywood relationships of any kind whatsoever only one thought comes to mind.

Stepping Stone.

She is less than 30 years his junior so it isn't cradle robbing or pedophilia (a 30 year difference is all it takes for some to call it pedophilia).

I say good on him.

I just hope he gets his money's worth.

• Confused 2