Dennis Quaid, 65, is marrying a 26 year old, and his 'Parent Trap' costar just made the best joke

snoop1130

15 hours ago, SammyT said:

He 65 ,  she 26 ,  age gap not enough , only 39 years , sad .

He could do better in LOS,  I have ....

yeah she is just with him for the money

luckily you have found your true soulmate????????.............????????????

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

WhyTF would you marry a western woman ? Loud, smelly as all get out, obnoxious, greedy, grasping, neurotic, fat (or soon to be), and compared to Thai women ugly as hell ... the list goes on. 

exactly, couldn't agree more

but i am a sadomasochist and hate myself therefore enjoy time with such (Loud, smelly as all get out, obnoxious, greedy, grasping, neurotic, fat (or soon to be), and compared to Thai women ugly as hell) women especially the ones from colombia

sofia.jpg

That's Dennis Quaid with his 26 year old girl friend taken on the beach a few days ago. You guys say nothing can be done about getting old  but exercise proper diet and nutrion can do wonders as well as some suppliments HGH or testosterone boosters and young attitude and GF.

dennis-quaid.jpg

7 hours ago, giddyup said:

It's funny how if you're rich and famous it's quite acceptable, but do the same thing in Thailand and you're just another dirty old man.

Im poor fat and degraded. My claim to fame is I have a 24 year old trust fund girlfriend who is better looking than his. Eat your hearts out boys, its great to be me.

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

For 65 he's pretty fit looking. This pic is when he was 61.

dennis-quaid-abs-zoom-02-75c0dc97-b043-4070-992f-964c572955f7.jpg

Yes.

He was married before to face lift Meg Ryan.

Has a net worth of 40 mil.

But, he is an admitted sick dude.

He claims to have Manorexia.

Obsessed with his weight. I bet bulimia falls hand in hand in hand with Manorexia.

Probably vomits when he eats to not gain weight.

Anyway, nothing impressive about this for me.  He could come to Thailand and have a true 10+ for practically nothing compared to what these US girls want.

Some of these stay at home non travel western dudes are so stupid and have not clue.

Hey but dude, good luck.... Funny.   Many GF's 65/25 put yours to shame.

9 minutes ago, roo860 said:

Don't you mean a 24yr old truss?
emoji5.png

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Eat your heart out ???? 

I love the jealous abuse. Hey is that your daughter? No its my girlfriend? Really? How much you pay her? *Her response, pulling a C out of her designer purse with the nails and diamonds* No baby, I pay him.

37 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Im poor fat and degraded. My claim to fame is I have a 24 year old trust fund girlfriend who is better looking than his. Eat your hearts out boys, its great to be me.

Is she as smart?

Savoie is originally from St. Louis, Missouri, but is no stranger to higher education. She received her undergraduate degree from Pepperdine University and was the valedictorian for her class. She then received her master’s degree from the University of Notre Dame.

Currently, she’s in the process of getting her PhD in accounting at the University of Texas at Austin’s McCombs School of Business, with a graduation date of 2021.

59 minutes ago, atyclb said:

WhyTF would you marry a western woman ? Loud, smelly as all get out, obnoxious, greedy, grasping, neurotic, fat (or soon to be), and compared to Thai women ugly as hell ... the list goes on. 

I guess your gf or wife has also graduated at the university (a real one not these Thai kindergarden universities). Not sure where you found smelly western women. Perhaps you better stop searching under the bridges for a western woman. I guess you never had a date with a female lawyer, architect, General Manager, doctor, etc. Neither in a western country nor in Thailand.

33 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

That's Dennis Quaid with his 26 year old girl friend taken on the beach a few days ago. You guys say nothing can be done about getting old  but exercise proper diet and nutrion can do wonders as well as some suppliments HGH or testosterone boosters and young attitude and GF.

dennis-quaid.jpg

I guess most of the men here in the same age don´t have a good shape as him. And most men have no girlfriends they are so successful in their jobs as Quaid´s is. 

17 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Eat your heart out ????

I love the jealous abuse. Hey is that your daughter? No its my girlfriend? Really? How much you pay her? *Her response, pulling a C out of her designer purse with the nails and diamonds* No baby, I pay him.

And then you woke up. Nice dream though.

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

Oh, she's studying to be a lawyer as well as supporting you. Your name isn't really Walter Mitty is it?

she isnt supporting me, my god. Im more than able to support myself.

But Im not supporting her ????

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

your stunning good looks and irrepressible charm that is?

You got it. Eat your heart out, as you evidently are.

Its sad how when guys like me and Randy are successful with younger western women, we get all sorts of flak from guys who have to move to Thailand to get some at all ????

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

she isnt supporting me, my god. Im more than able to support myself.

But Im not supporting her ????

Isn't this you?

"I love the jealous abuse. Hey is that your daughter? No its my girlfriend? Really? How much you pay her? *Her response, pulling a C out of her designer purse with the nails and diamonds* No baby, I pay him."

2 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

You got it. Eat your heart out, as you evidently are.

Its sad how when guys like me and Randy are successful with younger western women, we get all sorts of flak from guys who have to move to Thailand to get some at all ????

I don't eat my heart out over other people's delusions. You have this supposedly beautiful, well educated, wealthy girlfriend yet you spend all your time on Thai Visa, go figure.

9 minutes ago, giddyup said:

You have this supposedly beautiful, well educated, wealthy girlfriend yet you spend all your time on Thai Visa, go figure.

Its great to be me! And shes in the USA too and Im here! Even better! I think Ill go to Thermae later.

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

Because he was attracted to her for other reasons than superficial beauty?

i think his latin was not so good.   The  magna cum lordie   in her resume was lost in translation

8 hours ago, HarrySeaman said:

She is less than 30 years his junior so it isn't cradle robbing or pedophilia (a 30 year difference is all it takes for some to call it pedophilia).

I say good on him.

I just hope he gets his money's worth.

Math never been one of the strong points then.

Archived