Dennis Quaid, 65, is marrying a 26 year old, and his 'Parent Trap' costar just made the best joke

snoop1130

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Eat your heart out ???? 

I love the jealous abuse. Hey is that your daughter? No its my girlfriend? Really? How much you pay her? *Her response, pulling a C out of her designer purse with the nails and diamonds* No baby, I pay him.

LOL... brings back memories of my brief but lucrative time as a toy boy for an older but fit as a butchers dog, rich Florida heiress. She picked me up... no wait, she sent her 24 year old daughter across to pick me up in a blues bar one night. There wasn't a great deal of sex involved which was good since it was pretty bad but the endless funding, tooling around town in her Merc (she preferred her Jeep) and the impromptu flights to Caribbean islands (she had a pilots license as well as her own plane) made it a summer to remember.

4 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

WhyTF would you marry a western woman ? Loud, smelly as all get out, obnoxious, greedy, grasping, neurotic, fat (or soon to be), and compared to Thai women ugly as hell ... the list goes on. 

There's someone for everyone...  incredibly attractive women exist in every country. 

Equally so, every country has its equivalent of 'obnoxious, neurotic horrors' and also the 'splay-toed-poor-farm-girl'.... It seems that a number of Western men find the latter attractive when their only option in their home country is the former, they tend to judge Thai women's attractiveness on their 'undernourished' skinny appearance and desperation not to get 'run-off' and thus the facade of being 'pleasing' (a means to an end). 

Let's face it, we see plenty of guys walking around proudly with female 'exhibits' of questionable Genus, also a handful of lucky gents enjoying the company of an elegant and universally attractive Thai lady - as I wrote, there's someone for everyone.

But to write so bitterly of Western Women only succeeds in highlighting a couple of standout points: Tropposurfer was so far down the 'food chain', his options so clearly limited, his viewpoint so distorted his only remaining options were to escape and to turn to females who have no option - No harm in that, but to tar all Western Women with that 'obscenely damning myopic, bigoted and misogynistic brush' tells not of the subject, but of the observer. 

4 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

fit as a butchers dog,

Nice. I just saw in my head one of those hard lean tan tropical blondes with the crows feet and the tight "Im richer than you are little boy" smile of the flashing white teeth, some liver spots and droopiness here and there but still buff and ripped, smoker too, drinks gin......

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

splay-toed-

Ive talked about this before. Ive been watching. Even the hisos have those little turtle heads wiggling out in all directions from the high heeled designer sandals.  Only the sickest footsniffing toejam munching perv is attracted to ANY thai womans feet. I saw a pair on the BTS that had a big toe like a macaque and she had a nice tight butt too but that toe...it haunts my dreams.

3 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Im poor fat and degraded. My claim to fame is I have a 24 year old trust fund girlfriend who is better looking than his. Eat your hearts out boys, its great to be me.

BS. You were boasting not so long ago on another thread how you could live anywhere you wanted, thanks to your wealth. Fat and degraded I can believe.

How about some evidence of your GF's pulchritude for comparison purposes? Any bikini shot will do.

3 hours ago, atyclb said:

exactly, couldn't agree more

but i am a sadomasochist and hate myself therefore enjoy time with such (Loud, smelly as all get out, obnoxious, greedy, grasping, neurotic, fat (or soon to be), and compared to Thai women ugly as hell) women especially the ones from colombia

sofia.jpg

Just wondering what the boobs and butt will look like 20 years on. Yes I know, you'll trade her in. Be careful of communal property law.

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Ive talked about this before. Ive been watching. Even the hisos have those little turtle heads wiggling out in all directions from the high heeled designer sandals.  Only the sickest footsniffing toejam munching perv is attracted to ANY thai womans feet. I saw a pair on the BTS that had a big toe like a macaque and she had a nice tight butt too but that toe...it haunts my dreams.

I'm not looking at their feet. My gaze is on a higher plane.

I have some friends who have a horse ranch just West of Fort Worth Texas.  They are very good friends with Tanya Tucker, who stays at their place one in awhile.  About 6 months ago, Tanya was singing at Billy Bobs in Fort Worth.  They of course went to see her.  Dennis showed up and they all sat at a table together.  A day or two later, Tanya was all bubbly on twitter talking about how sparks were flying between her and Dennis.  All dreams on her part.  As Tanya is either in her 60's now or damn close to it.  She got out bid.  ha ha ha 

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

BS. You were boasting not so long ago on another thread how you could live anywhere you wanted, thanks to your wealth. Fat and degraded I can believe.

How about some evidence of your GF's pulchritude for comparison purposes? Any bikini shot will do.

poor compared to players like you. you will just have to wait till I get to CM then later this year. surely you dont doubt me?

14 hours ago, bkk6060 said:
16 hours ago, giddyup said:

For 65 he's pretty fit looking. This pic is when he was 61.

dennis-quaid-abs-zoom-02-75c0dc97-b043-4070-992f-964c572955f7.jpg

Yes.

He was married before to face lift Meg Ryan.

Has a net worth of 40 mil.

But, he is an admitted sick dude.

He claims to have Manorexia.

Obsessed with his weight. I bet bulimia falls hand in hand in hand with Manorexia.

Probably vomits when he eats to not gain weight.

Anyway, nothing impressive about this for me.  He could come to Thailand and have a true 10+ for practically nothing compared to what these US girls want.

Some of these stay at home non travel western dudes are so stupid and have not clue.

Hey but dude, good luck.... Funny.   Many GF's 65/25 put yours to shame.

14_201733162156363_CVacBLMqQjDFgAERREoGAyvFDcoOYQnalODnZPep_jpeg.jpeg

8 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

poor compared to players like you. you will just have to wait till I get to CM then later this year. surely you dont doubt me?

Where have I ever conveyed the impression I am wealthy? I rub along OK, but if you are expecting dinners at Le Coq D'Or you will be disappointed.

16 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Nice. I just saw in my head one of those hard lean tan tropical blondes with the crows feet and the tight "Im richer than you are little boy" smile of the flashing white teeth, some liver spots and droopiness here and there but still buff and ripped, smoker too, drinks gin......

Then that vision in your head is of my Johanna. Her hairless body was as tight as a drum (fake boobs), hugely knowledgeable about wine but her preferred tipple was vodka... by the bucket! TBH, it was my scarred liver that made me throw in the jet-setting gigolo towel.

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Where have I ever conveyed the impression I am wealthy? I rub along OK, but if you are expecting dinners at Le Coq D'Or you will be disappointed.

Yeah there are Golden cocks all over CM. Unfortunately its micrograms vis a vis ounces.

33 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Yeah there are Golden cocks all over CM. Unfortunately its micrograms vis a vis ounces.

Have we wandered off into non sequiturs, or are you being deliberately dense today?

Eat your heart out [emoji846] 

I love the jealous abuse. Hey is that your daughter? No its my girlfriend? Really? How much you pay her? *Her response, pulling a C out of her designer purse with the nails and diamonds* No baby, I pay him.

Pulls out a C note, a 100bt, come on you're worth a touch more!
[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 minutes ago, roo860 said:

Pulls out a C note, a 100bt, come on you're worth a touch more!
emoji4.png

No Im not. Please do not inflate my worth. If I was to go poof within the next nanosecond, the world would still spin quite nicely without me.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

7 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Then that vision in your head is of my Johanna. Her hairless body was as tight as a drum (fake boobs), hugely knowledgeable about wine but her preferred tipple was vodka... by the bucket! TBH, it was my scarred liver that made me throw in the jet-setting gigolo towel.

Yeah those babes could pound the booze. They had voices like Tallulah Bangkhead from smoking and drinking too much, and the only way you could tell how old they really were were by the hands and feet, sometimes on the neck a little. Rest was tight. Lots of gold. Waist chains. Hair Spray. Streaks. White teeth, long red nails, total drunk coke snorting weed smoking arrogant brainy sarcastic entitled drunken sluts with waay too much money and nothing to do, and some even married to some real old guy pre viagara days, heavens.

On 10/23/2019 at 10:24 AM, HarrySeaman said:

She is less than 30 years his junior so it isn't cradle robbing or pedophilia (a 30 year difference is all it takes for some to call it pedophilia).

65-26 is 39 years. In California you can legally practice "pedophilia" if married. Very wrong IMO.

"Children can marry in California — and often it's not their decision. In fact, California has no minimum age requirement for getting married." https://www.ocregister.com/2017/06/15/california-lacks-minimum-marriage-age-puts-children-in-danger/

On 10/22/2019 at 11:59 PM, SammyT said:

His and yours are both likely in it only for the money yet I'm picking his looks significantly more attractive than yours. Quaid for the win.

So , what is yours in it for , your good looks ? .

Archived