Would you ever consider this – possibly coming back from the dead.

tomgreen

As some one who has managed to reach 70 years old and largely unscathed by any serious illnesses the thought of what lies ahead beyond my cremation ashes seems to be playing on my mind more and more every day  . But after watching this youtube video it got my mind racing , what if I could be cryogenically interned and then as predicted one day in the future scientists will have worked out how to warm my body up and bring me back to life again , then once I’m brought back to life , what ever it was in the past that killed me could by then be cured . Just think of it a sort of rebirth and a new beginning and may be by the time I’m thawed out the scientific advancements could even offer some sort of rejuvenation process as well . So not only would I wake up and be cured of my past medical issues I could also look younger as well. ????

So If an affordable cryogenic process was offered to you , would you happily sign on the dotted line   or would you just let nature take its course and hope for the best. ????

Tom 

Cloning could be a more interesting option in my opinion

Cryogenics. A concept covered in the movie, Demolition Man

You may get to have sex with Sandra Bullock, or others. Sounds like a plan to me. :thumbsup:

The process of dying scares most people. But once you are dead it gets really easy:

YOU DON'T KNOW THAT YOU ARE DEAD!

During our livetime we train for it daily while we are sleeping.
Coming back? Why? Looking for our wallet and starting all over again? Hoping to be re-born as the Emperor of China? Or as a beggar in Bangladesh?
Quite satisfied with my life. No return ticket please. Have done it, have seen it! No rinse and repeat necessary. Eternal sleep is the ultimate reward.
Yes, I have read some "Schopenhauer" while I was alive.:wink:

7 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Come back to a world where all those you loved were dead? Not in a million years.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I must admite, coming back to a world where you are all dead  intrigued me, but then I thought that if I was not the one who had killed you all...... Ohh <deleted> was I thinking that outloud?

So you are woken with a splash of hot water in the year 3245. A couple of days on you are lonely and figure on filling out a dating profile. After all every chick you see flying around on a jetboard has been DNA designed to perfection.

You're licking your lips filling out each line till you come to Age ...

Archived