BANGKOK
snoop1130

Household debts of Thais alarm economists

With the madness of social media used to push to consumerism....or with the global cheating of major retail electronic firms who program or design their devices to last only for a specific period....household debt on the rise is a global phenomena that will again lead to a global financial crash when people will be unable to payback............when this happens, the world should force the major big players like Apple, FB, Amazon etc. to payback the global debt.

Edited by observer90210
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

household debt on the rise is a global phenomena that will again lead to a global financial crash when people will be unable to payback............when this happens, the world should force the major big players like Apple, FB, Amazon etc. to payback the global debt.

Agree on the principle, but it's more likely that we'll have desperate people fighting in the streets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, DrTuner said:

And where would you buy such instruments that would let you make a covered short? Interesting idea.

you gotta know guys ok.

On 10/22/2019 at 7:31 PM, PatOngo said:

How many households do you reckon you'll buy?

you buy the debt,then when a rise occurs you sell debt wrapped in cods,these are worthless but banks like them as they think they can turn them,course they can't,look i have not got half my life to explain this, but i have used cods before,and very tasty too.